An Extreme Heat Warning Will Be In Effect Tomorrow In Mississauga
Environment Canada has issued a heat warning for Burlington, Oakville, Halton Hills, Milton, Mississauga and Brampton.
According to Environment Canada, significant heat and humidity will arrive on Friday.
The daytime temperatures will be in the low to mid-thirties with the afternoon humidex reaching values of 40 or higher and nighttime minimum temperatures will be in the low to mid-twenties.
On Sunday, the weather will be cooler as a cooler and less humid air mass is travelling to the region.
Environment Canada warns that extreme heat affects everyone. The risks are greater for young children, pregnant women, older adults, people with chronic illnesses and people working or exercising outdoors. They remind people to never leave others or pets inside a parked vehicle.
- BREAKING: COVID-19 outbreak declared at Credit Valley Hospital in Mississauga
- VIDEO: People going nuts for Krispy Kreme doughnuts in Mississauga
- Anyone caught violating the EMCPA will be fined between $750 and $1,000
- The Truth Behind the Mysterious Koliba Park in Mississauga
- Waste service changes coming to Mississauga amid COVID-19 outbreak