An Extreme Heat Warning Will Be In Effect Tomorrow In Mississauga
Environment Canada has issued a heat warning for Burlington, Oakville, Halton Hills, Milton, Mississauga and Brampton.
According to Environment Canada, significant heat and humidity will arrive on Friday.
The daytime temperatures will be in the low to mid-thirties with the afternoon humidex reaching values of 40 or higher and nighttime minimum temperatures will be in the low to mid-twenties.
On Sunday, the weather will be cooler as a cooler and less humid air mass is travelling to the region.
Environment Canada warns that extreme heat affects everyone. The risks are greater for young children, pregnant women, older adults, people with chronic illnesses and people working or exercising outdoors. They remind people to never leave others or pets inside a parked vehicle.
- Biggest Japanese Food Festival Happening This Weekend in Mississauga
- Some New Affordable Housing is Coming to Mississauga
- Police on Scene After Fight Breaks Out in Mississauga
- PHOTOS: Two People Transported to Hospital Following Collision in Mississauga
- Lanes Blocked on 407 Following Vehicle Rollover in Mississauga