An Exciting New Drink is Available at Starbucks
Summer is not quite over yet, but as fall approaches, a ton of new food and drink items are becoming available at cafes across the GTA.
And if you’re a pumpkin spice lover, this one’s for you.
Starbucks has officially introduced a pumpkin spice frappuccino alongside the traditional pumpkin spice latte, which was released on August 28 this year.
With the chill of a frappuccino and the flavour of fall, it might actually be a fun beverage to try as we anticipate the fall.
What’s in it?
“We take pumpkin and traditional fall spice flavors and blend them with coffee, milk and ice, then top it all off with whipped cream and pumpkin pie spice,” reads Starbucks’s website.
“It’s your favorite fall latte in a cool, Frappuccino form.”
It’s here for the season, so enjoy it while it lasts!
Are you going to try this new drink?
- Moderna will be the only vaccine used until mid July in Mississauga and Brampton for adults
- Maxmillion lotto prizes won in Mississauga, Burlington, Milton and jackpot in Toronto
- 2 winning tickets for Saturday’s $6 million Lotto 649 jackpot
- Photo radar begins in Mississauga next month at these locations
- Today more Mississauga and Brampton residents now eligible to book accelerated second vaccine dose