An Exciting New Drink is Available at Starbucks
Summer is not quite over yet, but as fall approaches, a ton of new food and drink items are becoming available at cafes across the GTA.
And if you’re a pumpkin spice lover, this one’s for you.
Starbucks has officially introduced a pumpkin spice frappuccino alongside the traditional pumpkin spice latte, which was released on August 28 this year.
With the chill of a frappuccino and the flavour of fall, it might actually be a fun beverage to try as we anticipate the fall.
What’s in it?
“We take pumpkin and traditional fall spice flavors and blend them with coffee, milk and ice, then top it all off with whipped cream and pumpkin pie spice,” reads Starbucks’s website.
“It’s your favorite fall latte in a cool, Frappuccino form.”
It’s here for the season, so enjoy it while it lasts!
Are you going to try this new drink?
- Here's When Starbucks is Bringing Back the Pumpkin Spice Latte in 2018
- Starbucks' Pumpkin Spice Latte is Officially Back in Mississauga
- Starbucks Introduces Brand New Fall Drink
- You Can Now Get Pumpkin Spice Lattes at Tim Hortons in Mississauga
- PICK A SIDE: Who does pumpkin spice better, Tims or Starbucks?
- Elementary school classes set to be reorganized in Mississauga
- All COVID-19 cases in Mississauga schools for the week of September 14 to 19
- OPINION: Mississauga anti-maskers event doing more harm than good
- Deceased male located near creek in Mississauga
- BREAKING: Ontario rolls back social gathering limits in response to rising COVID-19 cases