An Exciting New Drink Has Come to Starbucks in Mississauga
The holiday season is officially over.
This sadly means we won’t see the famous Starbucks holiday drinks again for another year.
If this news upsets you, then fear not because we have some good news that may lift your spirits.
Starbucks Canada recently announced a new drink.
The Cinnamon Shortbread Latte.
This announcement marks the company’s first new drink of 2019.
According to Starbucks Canada, the Cinnamon Shortbread Latte (and the Cinnamon Shortbread Frappuccino) have browned-butter, vanilla and nutmeg flavours.
This is definitely a sweet treat that will help make the cold winter season a little bit easier.
Note that this drink will only be available for a limited time.
Will you be trying this new latte?
- Here are all the places that now require masks or face coverings in Mississauga
- Restaurant in Square One in Mississauga appears to have closed down for good
- Police investigating reports of man trying to enter occupied cars in Mississauga
- Severe thunderstorms and flooding possible in Mississauga
- Mississauga passes mandatory mask bylaw