An Exciting New Drink Has Come to Starbucks in Mississauga
The holiday season is officially over.
This sadly means we won’t see the famous Starbucks holiday drinks again for another year.
If this news upsets you, then fear not because we have some good news that may lift your spirits.
Starbucks Canada recently announced a new drink.
The Cinnamon Shortbread Latte.
This announcement marks the company’s first new drink of 2019.
According to Starbucks Canada, the Cinnamon Shortbread Latte (and the Cinnamon Shortbread Frappuccino) have browned-butter, vanilla and nutmeg flavours.
This is definitely a sweet treat that will help make the cold winter season a little bit easier.
Note that this drink will only be available for a limited time.
Will you be trying this new latte?
- More than 500 new COVID-19 cases recorded in Ontario, close to 400 total cases found in Mississauga
- More than 1,500 residents without power in Mississauga
- Big banks reducing credit card rates
- House prices officially dropping in Mississauga amid COVID-19 outbreak
- PHOTOS: Trillium Health Partners building temporary pandemic response unit in Mississauga