An Exciting Four-Day Shopping Event is Coming to Square One
You don't have to stop shopping just because the holidays are over—especially if you have a major event to shop for.
Anyone who has an upcoming wedding should be pretty happy to hear that Square One is about to host the Square One Bridal Market. The four-day event, set to run from Jan. 18-21 in the Grand Rotunda on level 2, will no doubt excited brides-to-be (and hopefully some future grooms as well) and anyone else planning a larger-than-life celebration.
Square One says the market will be "brimming with inspiring ideas, sweet treats and delightful picture perfect moments."
Social-media minded visitors will also have a chance to win a honeymoon.
Square One says that one lucky bride or groom will receive a $2,000 Square One gift card that they can use to book their honeymoon through one of the travel agencies at the mall, such as Flight Centre or Trip Centra.
To enter to win, you just have to snap a selfie at the market and post it on Twitter or Instagram with the hashtag #SQ1Bridal. To qualify, remember to follow and mention @shopSQUAREONE.
As far as shopping goes, vendors at the market will include event design boutique August in Bloom, custom wedding invitation and specialty greeting card company Paper Decorum, luxury balloon brand Sugar Girlee Co., wedding cake maker Sweet Philosophy, Hudson’s Bay, Swarovski and more.
So if you're planning a 2018 wedding, this event might be more than worth checking out.
- Unique Shopping Event Coming to Square One for a Limited Time Only
- Interesting Shopping Event Headed to Square One in Mississauga
- Unique Shopping Event Headed to Square One in Mississauga
- Interesting Christmas Event Coming to Square One in Mississauga
- New Pop-Up Shop Coming to Square One in Mississauga for Limited Time Only
- International travelers are walking out of Mississauga's Pearson Airport and ignoring quarantine rules
- Top 5 biryani in Mississauga
- Here’s what you need to know about quarantine hotels in Mississauga
- Employee at Loblaws in Mississauga has tested positive for COVID-19.
- Brampton and Mississauga Lowe's locations hosting hiring day to fill 240 positions