An employee at No Frills in Brampton tested positive for COVID-19
An employee at a No Frills in Brampton has tested positive for COVID-19.
According to Loblaw’s COVID-19 tracker on the company’s official website, today (March 25) an employee at No Frills (700 Balmoral Drive), tested positive on a presumptive test.
The employee last worked on March 20.
“Given the important role we play in our communities, we are prepared for all possible situations, including a positive test for COVID-19 in our stores.
In these cases, we work closely with public health and follow their guidance to ensure proper notification of close contacts and required cleaning and sanitization in our stores,” the company’s website reads, adding that it follows local policies and bylaws regarding mask use.
- Employee at Loblaws in Mississauga has tested positive for COVID-19.
- Grocery store employee in Hamilton has tested positive for COVID-19
- Employee at No Frills in Brampton tests positive for COVID-19
- An employee at a Shoppers Drug Mart location in Mississauga has tested positive for COVID-19
- Employee at Mississauga supermarket tests positive for COVID-19
- Select Mississauga and Brampton residents between 18 and 49 can book vaccines this week
- It could be weeks before Mississauga sees the 18+ vaccination sites in hotspots
- Couple charged following hate-related incident in parking lot in Mississauga
- Speed cushions to be installed on four Mississauga roads
- Mississauga and Brampton rolling out mobile vaccine clinics targeting essential workers