An employee at No Frills in Brampton tested positive for COVID-19
An employee at a No Frills in Brampton has tested positive for COVID-19.
According to Loblaw’s COVID-19 tracker on the company’s official website, today (March 25) an employee at No Frills (700 Balmoral Drive), tested positive on a presumptive test.
The employee last worked on March 20.
“Given the important role we play in our communities, we are prepared for all possible situations, including a positive test for COVID-19 in our stores.
In these cases, we work closely with public health and follow their guidance to ensure proper notification of close contacts and required cleaning and sanitization in our stores,” the company’s website reads, adding that it follows local policies and bylaws regarding mask use.
- Employee at Loblaws in Mississauga has tested positive for COVID-19.
- Grocery store employee in Hamilton has tested positive for COVID-19
- An employee at a Shoppers Drug Mart location in Mississauga has tested positive for COVID-19
- Employee at No Frills in Brampton tests positive for COVID-19
- Employee at Mississauga supermarket tests positive for COVID-19
- Male shot in Mississauga, taken to trauma centre
- Police advising motorists to watch out for rogue cow in Milton
- One arrested after loaded firearm found in Brampton
- Mangoes recalled from stores in Mississauga, Brampton and Ontario due to Hepatitis A
- This popular all-day breakfast and lunch spot is coming to Brampton