An employee at Milton grocery store tests positive for COVID-19
An employee at a Milton grocery store has tested positive for COVID-19.
According to the COVID-19 tracker on Loblaw Company Limited’s website, one employee at John’s NOFRILLS, located at 6520 Derry Rd, tested positive on a presumptive test.
The last day the team member worked was Jan. 19.
"Given the important role we play in our communities, we are prepared for all possible situations, including a positive test for COVID-19 in our stores. In these cases, we work closely with public health and follow their guidance to ensure proper notification of close contacts and required cleaning and sanitization in our stores," the company's website reads, adding that it follows local policies and bylaws regarding mask use.
- Grocery store employee in Hamilton has tested positive for COVID-19
- Oakville grocery store employee tests positive for COVID-19
- Employee at Oakville grocery store tests positive for COVID-19
- Employee at Mississauga grocery store tests positive for COVID-19
- Employees at two grocery stores in Mississauga have tested positive for COVID-19
- MISSING: 10 year old girl last seen in Mississauga
- Ten sites in Mississauga will soon allow backyard chickens
- Provinces full vaccination target may be hard to reach in Mississauga, Brampton and Ontario
- OPINION: It’s time for Doug Ford to stop deflecting and work towards reopening Brampton, Mississauga and Ontario
- One Mississauga postal code rises to 22% COVID-19 positivity rate