An employee at Milton grocery store tests positive for COVID-19
An employee at a Milton grocery store has tested positive for COVID-19.
According to the COVID-19 tracker on Loblaw Company Limited’s website, one employee at John’s NOFRILLS, located at 6520 Derry Rd, tested positive on a presumptive test.
The last day the team member worked was Jan. 19.
"Given the important role we play in our communities, we are prepared for all possible situations, including a positive test for COVID-19 in our stores. In these cases, we work closely with public health and follow their guidance to ensure proper notification of close contacts and required cleaning and sanitization in our stores," the company's website reads, adding that it follows local policies and bylaws regarding mask use.
- Grocery store employee in Hamilton has tested positive for COVID-19
- Oakville grocery store employee tests positive for COVID-19
- Employee at Oakville grocery store tests positive for COVID-19
- Employee at Mississauga grocery store tests positive for COVID-19
- Employees at two grocery stores in Mississauga have tested positive for COVID-19
- International travelers are walking out of Mississauga's Pearson Airport and ignoring quarantine rules
- Police discover remains of deceased infant in basement of Hamilton home
- Peel District School Board issues apology for racially insensitive content on internal webpage for staff
- Mississauga pressing to enter red-zone on March 9
- Police searching for suspect in connection to stabbing in Mississauga