An employee at LCBO in Mississauga has tested positive for COVID-19
The LCBO has been notified that a team member at Store #542 in Mississauga (3020 Elmcreek Road) has tested positive for COVID-19.
According to the LCBO website, the employee’s last shift was on Saturday, April 3, 2021.
The employee is self-isolating at home.
The LCBO has several measures to keep employees and customers safe, including regular cleaning and sanitization and in-store measures that promote physical distancing.
- A worker at LCBO in Mississauga has tested positive for COVID-19
- Employee at Mississauga LCBO tests positive for COVID-19
- Employee at LCBO location in Mississauga tests positive for COVID-19
- An LCBO worker in Mississauga has tested positive for COVID-19
- LCBO worker in Mississauga tests positive for COVID-19
- Brampton father found guilty in severe malnutrition of his 21-month-old daughter
- India extends own flight ban disrupting travel plans for those in Mississauga and Brampton
- Hudson's Bay may be in 'shirt' over a taboo typo in Canada
- WATCH: Hamilton Police release video of Barton Street shooting
- Big deals happening at a new clothing and accessories store at Dixie Outlet Mall in Mississauga