An employee at LCBO in Mississauga has tested positive for COVID-19
The LCBO has been notified that a team member at Store #542 in Mississauga (3020 Elmcreek Road) has tested positive for COVID-19.
According to the LCBO website, the employee’s last shift was on Saturday, April 3, 2021.
The employee is self-isolating at home.
The LCBO has several measures to keep employees and customers safe, including regular cleaning and sanitization and in-store measures that promote physical distancing.
- Employee at Mississauga LCBO tests positive for COVID-19
- Employee at LCBO location in Mississauga tests positive for COVID-19
- An LCBO worker in Mississauga has tested positive for COVID-19
- LCBO worker in Mississauga tests positive for COVID-19
- LCBO employee in Mississauga tests positive for COVID-19
- Select Mississauga and Brampton residents between 18 and 49 can book vaccines this week
- Couple charged following hate-related incident in parking lot in Mississauga
- Speed cushions to be installed on four Mississauga roads
- Mass rollout of the 18+ vaccination sites in hotspots weeks away in Mississauga
- Mississauga and Brampton rolling out mobile vaccine clinics targeting essential workers