An employee at a Shoppers Drug Mart location in Mississauga has tested positive for COVID-19
An employee at a Shoppers Drug Mart in Mississauga has tested positive for COVID-19.
According to the Loblaw's COVID-19 tracker on the company's official website, an employee at the Shoppers Simply Pharmacy at 3530 Derry Rd. E. location tested positive on a presumptive test.
The employee last worked on Oct. 13.
"Given the important role we play in our communities, we are prepared for all possible situations, including a positive test for COVID-19 in our stores. In these cases, we work closely with public health and follow their guidance to ensure proper notification of close contacts and required cleaning and sanitization in our stores," the company's website reads, adding that it follows local policies and bylaws regarding mask use.
- Employee at Shoppers Drug Mart location in Mississauga tests positive for COVID-19
- Shoppers Drug Mart employee in Mississauga tests positive for COVID-19
- Worker at Shoppers Drug Mart in Mississauga tests positive for COVID-19
- Employee at Mississauga supermarket tests positive for COVID-19
- Employees at Mississauga grocery store and pharmacy test positive for COVID-19
- Some big changes coming to garbage and recycling in Mississauga
- Policy officer from Mississauga celebrating big lotto win
- Federal government identifies multiple flights that landed at Pearson Airport with COVID-19
- House of the Week: Huge $3.9 mil house near Rattray Marsh
- Driver in custody after driving without a tire in Mississauga