An employee at a McDonald’s in Mississauga tested positive for COVID-19
An employee at a McDonald's in Mississauga has tested positive for COVID-19.
On Jan 3, management of the establishment, located at 6650 Meadowvale Town Centre Circle, was informed an employee had tested positive for the virus.
The employee's last shift at this location was December 31.
"While continuing to operate in line with guidance from public health authorities and all levels of government, we remain committed to the safety of the communities we serve in order to meet the needs of the many Canadians who rely on us for food and beverages. This includes the decision to temporarily close a restaurant where an employee has tested positive or is presumed positive for COVID-19 and undergo a thorough cleaning by a certified third-party company.
This closure is done out of an abundance of caution for the safety of employees and the community," reads a statement from the company.
- Employee at a McDonald’s in Mississauga tested positive for COVID-19
- An employee at a McDonald’s in Mississauga has tested positive for COVID-19
- Mississauga McDonald's closes after an employee tested positive for COVID-19
- Employee at Loblaws in Mississauga has tested positive for COVID-19.
- An employee at No Frills in Brampton tested positive for COVID-19
- Drugs found at kids playland as 19 from Brampton busted as international trafficking ring smashed, police release all names
- House of the week: Spectacular $4.3 mil Lorne Park home with wine cellar
- Police on scene in Brampton after man found with serious injuries, sources say gunplay suspected
- Fido and Rogers report Canada-wide service disruptions
- Here's where the new Automated Speed Enforcement cameras are in Mississauga