An employee at a McDonald’s in Mississauga has tested positive for COVID-19
An employee at a McDonald’s in Mississauga has tested positive for COVID-19.
On December 20, management of the establishment, located at 3510 Derry Rd East, was informed an employee had tested positive for the virus.
The employee’s last shift at this location was December 15-16.
“While continuing to operate in line with guidance from public health authorities and all levels of government, we remain committed to the safety of the communities we serve in order to meet the needs of the many Canadians who rely on us for food and beverages. This includes the decision to temporarily close a restaurant where an employee has tested positive or is presumed positive for COVID-19 and undergo a thorough cleaning by a certified third-party company. This closure is done out of an abundance of caution for the safety of employees and the community,” reads a statement from the company.
- An employee at a McDonald’s in Mississauga tested positive for COVID-19
- Employee at a McDonald’s in Mississauga tested positive for COVID-19
- Mississauga McDonald's closes after an employee tested positive for COVID-19
- Employee at Loblaws in Mississauga has tested positive for COVID-19.
- An employee at No Frills in Brampton tested positive for COVID-19
- OPINION: Ontario’s new restrictions are pure theatre and everyone in Mississauga and Brampton should be furious
- Police won't randomly stop people or vehicles in Mississauga and Brampton
- Playgrounds allowed to reopen in Mississauga and Brampton
- Stay at home order extended 2 weeks and police have new powers in Brampton, Mississauga and Ontario
- Three of Ontario's worst COVID-19 hotspots are in Mississauga