An employee at a McDonald’s in Mississauga has tested positive for COVID-19
An employee at a McDonald’s in Mississauga has tested positive for COVID-19.
On December 20, management of the establishment, located at 3510 Derry Rd East, was informed an employee had tested positive for the virus.
The employee’s last shift at this location was December 15-16.
“While continuing to operate in line with guidance from public health authorities and all levels of government, we remain committed to the safety of the communities we serve in order to meet the needs of the many Canadians who rely on us for food and beverages. This includes the decision to temporarily close a restaurant where an employee has tested positive or is presumed positive for COVID-19 and undergo a thorough cleaning by a certified third-party company. This closure is done out of an abundance of caution for the safety of employees and the community,” reads a statement from the company.
- An employee at a McDonald’s in Mississauga tested positive for COVID-19
- Mississauga McDonald's closes after an employee tested positive for COVID-19
- An employee at a Shoppers Drug Mart location in Mississauga has tested positive for COVID-19
- Employee at McDonald’s in Mississauga tests positive for COVID-19
- Mississauga McDonald's temporarily closes after employee tests positive for COVID-19
- Charges laid after rescuing a raccoon being held captive in Burlington
- Mississauga woman speechless after massive lottery win
- New bus corridor and three new stations coming to Mississauga
- 121 workers at Mississauga's Gateway postal facility test positive for COVID-19
- Subway can press $210-million defamation suit against CBC for show on chicken content