American Burger Joint Closes Down in Mississauga
A burger joint in south Mississauga has unfortunately closed down.
A sign on the door indicates that the lease has been terminated due to back rent owing. It’s dated on March 2, 2018.
Sadly, it appears U.S. export Bray’s Hamburgers has closed down.
The relatively new resto just opened in August 2017 and was located on Lakeshore Rd. E., just east of Port Credit. Bray’s is actually a 65-year-old chain from Michigan, so it was a unique addition to the city’s food scene.
The resto offered everything from classic burgers and cheeseburgers to hot dogs, grilled cheese sandwiches and a huge breakfast menu. Mostly, Bray’s was known for specializing in nostalgia and bringing the 50s burger back.
Bray’s Hamburgers first opened in Westland, Michigan in 1952. It started out as a small burger stand on Ford Rd and eventually went on to become a beloved Michigan based franchise.
The restaurant was the brand’s first Canadian location.
- Exciting Christmas Events are Coming to a Huge Entertainment Facility
- Here's what you need to know about the new regulations for airlines
- Police looking for armed suspects following bank robbery in Mississauga
- Mississauga advising residents to exercise caution with ridesharing services
- Some snow is in the forecast for Mississauga
- Popular Burger Joint Opens First Canadian Location in Mississauga
- Toronto Burger Joint Opening Brand New Location in Mississauga
- A Brand New Burger Joint Has Opened in Mississauga
- Unique burger joint opens two new locations in Mississauga
- One of the Most Popular Burger Joints is Opening A New Location in Mississauga