American Burger Joint Closes Down in Mississauga
A burger joint in south Mississauga has unfortunately closed down.
A sign on the door indicates that the lease has been terminated due to back rent owing. It’s dated on March 2, 2018.
Sadly, it appears U.S. export Bray’s Hamburgers has closed down.
The relatively new resto just opened in August 2017 and was located on Lakeshore Rd. E., just east of Port Credit. Bray’s is actually a 65-year-old chain from Michigan, so it was a unique addition to the city’s food scene.
The resto offered everything from classic burgers and cheeseburgers to hot dogs, grilled cheese sandwiches and a huge breakfast menu. Mostly, Bray’s was known for specializing in nostalgia and bringing the 50s burger back.
Bray’s Hamburgers first opened in Westland, Michigan in 1952. It started out as a small burger stand on Ford Rd and eventually went on to become a beloved Michigan based franchise.
The restaurant was the brand’s first Canadian location.
- Popular Burger Joint Opens First Canadian Location in Mississauga
- A new burger and panini joint just opened its doors in Mississauga
- Toronto Burger Joint Opening Brand New Location in Mississauga
- Popular GTA burger restaurant opens brand new location in Mississauga
- A Brand New Burger Joint Has Opened in Mississauga
- Mississauga transit buses now have seats that are unsafe to sit in
- "Don't paint the hydrants" Mississauga fire department tells the public
- Police make arrest in assualt case at a Mississauga park
- Carjacking at knifepoint in Brampton, suspects sought by Peel police
- Pfizer says third dose of COVID-19 vaccine very effective against Delta variant