Amazon Canada Launches Much Cheaper Monthly Prime Membership Plan
Why wait three days for a book and some toilet paper when you can wait one day?
It’s no secret that Amazon Prime is an awesome service. Almost anything you could ever need or want is available on Amazon, and Prime delivers your things straight to your door much quicker than a lot of other services out there.
Amazon has been growing and innovating for the last little while, and now, the e-commerce giant has officially introduced a monthly Prime membership plan.
It’s a cheaper option than committing to a full annual membership, and the monthly plan has the same benefits as annual Prime members, but on a more flexible paymenet schedule.
The new, monthly membership plan is $7.99 a month, compared to the $79 annual membership.
This alternative membership option might be good for someone who doesn’t want to commit to a full year membership, but still needs items from Amazon…stat!
For more details, click here.
- Mississauga Uber Driver Arrested After Two Sexual Assault Incidents
- This is Where Mississauga Ranks on the List of Canada’s Most Dangerous Cities
- 5 “Haunted” Conspiracy Theories That Exist In Mississauga
- Top 5 Chinese Takeout Joints in Mississauga
- UPDATE on CLOSURE: Popular Japanese/Korean Restaurant in Mississauga Closed for Health Violations