Amazon Canada Launches Much Cheaper Monthly Prime Membership Plan
Why wait three days for a book and some toilet paper when you can wait one day?
It’s no secret that Amazon Prime is an awesome service. Almost anything you could ever need or want is available on Amazon, and Prime delivers your things straight to your door much quicker than a lot of other services out there.
Amazon has been growing and innovating for the last little while, and now, the e-commerce giant has officially introduced a monthly Prime membership plan.
It’s a cheaper option than committing to a full annual membership, and the monthly plan has the same benefits as annual Prime members, but on a more flexible paymenet schedule.
The new, monthly membership plan is $7.99 a month, compared to the $79 annual membership.
This alternative membership option might be good for someone who doesn’t want to commit to a full year membership, but still needs items from Amazon…stat!Amazon Prime actually launched in January 2013, and the number of Prime members has doubled in the last year and a half, according to a recent statement from Amazon.The service currently has over 100 million paid members globally.The big draw to Prime is the quick shipping options, including free two-day shipping on millions of items, Prime free one-day delivery in over six cities and Prime free same-day delivery in Toronto and Vancouver.If you’re eligible and haven’t used Prime before you can start a 30-day free trial, too.
For more details, click here.
- OPINION: Ontario’s new restrictions are pure theatre and everyone in Mississauga and Brampton should be furious
- Police won't randomly stop people or vehicles in Mississauga and Brampton
- Playgrounds allowed to reopen in Mississauga and Brampton
- Three of Ontario's worst COVID-19 hotspots are in Mississauga
- New police powers will be toned down in Mississauga, Brampton and Ontario: Government source