All the Brampton summer fun activities now accessible in one place
The City of Brampton is helping residents find something fun for the whole family.
The City has a dedicated website that brings together information on some of the area’s interesting places and events, including Chinguacousy Park, splash and wading pools, parks and trails, summer camps, fitness in the park and more.
There’s even a downloadable map with everything highlighted.
For more information or to find the perfect summer activity, visit here.
- City opening facilities so Brampton residents can find relief from summer heat
- Burlington's DesJardines Park Splash Pad now open to help kids beat summer heat
- Brampton residents can register now for in-person or virtual summer camps
- Mississauga Splash Pads Open Up for the Summer
- Brampton splashpads, pools are great places to beat the heat
- Male pronounced dead at scene after drowning in Brampton
- PICK A SIDE: When should masks no longer be mandatory in Ontario?
- Special weather statement: Heavy rainfall in Mississauga, Brampton and Hamilton
- Popular breakfast and lunch restaurant opening new location in Mississauga
- 1 in 3 Canadians considering 'workarounds' as Mississauga, Brampton and Hamilton house prices keep rising