All lanes on part of 401 closed due to vehicle fire in Mississauga
All lanes on part of the 401 are closed due to a vehicle fire in Mississauga.
According to 511 Ontario, all lanes are closed on the eastbound 401 at Winston Churchill Blvd. due to the blaze. The left lane on the westbound 401 is also closed in the area.
Commuters might want to find an alternate route.
- Winston Churchill closed due to collision in Mississauga
- Lanes Blocked On Highway 401 Eastbound Due To Vehicle Fire
- Pedestrian struck on Winston Churchill Blvd causing delays
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Aftermath of crash that left two dead and highway lanes closed for 24 hours
- Lanes Closed on Westbound 401 in Mississauga
- Canada Revenue Agency scam backfires, three from Brampton now face charges
- Father from Mississauga celebrating a big lotto win living out his ‘Price is Right’ dream
- Police bring down organized crime group breaking into Mississauga homes
- Peel Region reporting 784 new cases of COVID-19 in Brampton, Mississauga, and Caledon—7.4 per cent decrease from previous day
- Peel Public Health orders Mississauga business to close due to outbreak of COVID-19