All Lanes Closed on Part of 403 in Mississauga
If you’re commuting home, please give yourself a lot of time and drive extra carefully, as road conditions may not be ideal.
The OPP recently announced that all lanes on the eastbound 403 in the Mississauga Road area area closed as the result of a collision.
If you were planning on travelling in this area, you might want to find an alternate route.
UPDATE: Lanes are now open.
Photo courtesy of MTO
- Massive Crash Blocks all Lanes on 407 in Mississauga Area
- All Lanes Closed on Part of 403 in Mississauga Following Crash
- All eastbound lanes of 401 closed due to collision in Mississauga
- Lanes Closed on Major Road After Collision in Mississauga
- Lanes Blocked On Highway 403 Eastbound Due To Collision
- Police responding to child hanging from rail of balcony in Mississauga
- Mississauga's “first and only outdoor picnic and beer garden experience" now open
- Toronto strip club employee may have exposed up to 550 to COVID-19: officials
- One of Mississauga’s best-known bars will not be reopening
- A fast food chain has had to close 40 locations amid the COVID-19 pandemic