All lanes closed on Highway 410 due to three-vehicle crash in Brampton
Lanes are closed following a serious collision this afternoon in Brampton.
OPP said three vehicles were involved in a crash on northbound Highway 410, south of Williams Parkway.
One of the vehicles rolled over into the ditch. The driver has been taken to hospital with unknown injuries.
All lanes are closed until further notice.
UPDATE: Police say there are serious injuries to multiple drivers and passengers, and one driver is charged with Dangerous operation of a motor vehicle.
Lanes are expected to reopen at 6:00 p.m.
- All lanes closed following highway crash on the 401 in Mississauga
- Lanes Blocked Due To Collision On Highway 410 Northbound In Mississauga
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Aftermath of crash that left two dead and highway lanes closed for 24 hours
- One person in hospital and multiple lanes closed following crash on 401 in Mississauga
- Four-vehicle crash blocking all lanes on highway in Mississauga
- Canada Revenue Agency scam backfires, three from Brampton now face charges
- Father from Mississauga celebrating a big lotto win living out his ‘Price is Right’ dream
- Police bring down organized crime group breaking into Mississauga homes
- No criminal circumstances in death of Brampton child, say police
- Popular Korean-style hotdogs joint coming to Mississauga