All lanes closed on a major highway due to police investigation
November 16, 2019
There is a major police investigation on going on Highway 407.
All lanes west bound between Mavis Road and Mississauga Road are closed.
OPP and Peel Police are on scene.
Commuters might want to find an alternate route.
Re-opening time is unknown
- Lanes closed on QEW due to ongoing Niagara police investigation
- Highway 410 closed for police investigation in Brampton
- Portion of Highway 410 between Brampton and Mississauga closed for police investigation
- Mississauga road closed due to police investigation
- All lanes closed on Highway 410 due to three-vehicle crash in Brampton
- Male shot in Mississauga, taken to trauma centre
- Police advising motorists to watch out for rogue cow in Milton
- One arrested after loaded firearm found in Brampton
- Mangoes recalled from stores in Mississauga, Brampton and Ontario due to Hepatitis A
- Suspect on the run after early morning stabbing in Oakville