All lanes closed on a major highway due to police investigation
November 16, 2019
There is a major police investigation on going on Highway 407.
All lanes west bound between Mavis Road and Mississauga Road are closed.
OPP and Peel Police are on scene.
Commuters might want to find an alternate route.
Re-opening time is unknown
- Portion of Highway 410 between Brampton and Mississauga closed for police investigation
- Mississauga road closed due to police investigation
- Lanes Closed on Major Road After Collision in Mississauga
- Lanes Closed on QEW Off Ramp Due to Police Investigation
- 410 closed in Mississauga due to police investigation
- Speed cushions to be installed on four Mississauga roads
- Massive $50 million mansion in Mississauga is being used to film Amazon's "The Boys"
- House of the Week: $6.5 mil home with wine cellar and outdoor kitchen
- Still no answer from feds as eight more flights and 67 rows affected by COVID-19 at Pearson Airport in Mississauga
- Fake licence plate shows promise, but Brampton driver still gets a ticket