All lanes closed following highway crash on the 401 in Mississauga
A collision is causing delays this morning.
OPP’s traffic division has confirmed that a crash took place today at Highway 401 at Winston Churchill.
Injuries are currently unknown.
All eastbound and westbound lanes are closed until further notice.
UPDATE: Police say fatal injuries have been reported and major delays are expected. More details to come.
- Serious crash closes all lanes on Highway 401 in Mississauga
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Aftermath of crash that left two dead and highway lanes closed for 24 hours
- Collision on Highway 401 Westbound Causing Major Delays In Mississauga
- All Lanes Blocked On Highway 401 Westbound Due To Collision In Mississauga
- Collision On Highway 401 Westbound Causing Major Delays
- Employees at two pharmacies and a grocery store in Mississauga have tested positive for COVID-19
- Rental prices falling as the year winds to a close in Mississauga
- Mississauga man charged in connection with India call centre scam
- COVID-19 surge forcing paramedics to unload ambulances outside hospitals in Mississauga
- Battle lines drawn as Mississauga and Brampton fight it out over store openings