All lanes closed following highway crash on the 401 in Mississauga
A collision is causing delays this morning.
OPP’s traffic division has confirmed that a crash took place today at Highway 401 at Winston Churchill.
Injuries are currently unknown.
All eastbound and westbound lanes are closed until further notice.
UPDATE: Police say fatal injuries have been reported and major delays are expected. More details to come.
- All lanes closed on Highway 410 due to three-vehicle crash in Brampton
- Serious crash closes all lanes on Highway 401 in Mississauga
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Aftermath of crash that left two dead and highway lanes closed for 24 hours
- Collision on Highway 401 Westbound Causing Major Delays In Mississauga
- All Lanes Blocked On Highway 401 Westbound Due To Collision In Mississauga
- Mississauga, Brampton students likely to finish school year via remote learning
- BRAMPTON'S MOST WANTED: Peel Police hunt four men on the run
- Cyclist taken to hospital after being hit by car in Brampton
- Three dozen Mississauga residents ticketed at outdoor gatherings
- Ontario doctors urging Province extend lockdown set to expire in late May