All lanes closed following highway crash on the 401 in Mississauga
A collision is causing delays this morning.
OPP’s traffic division has confirmed that a crash took place today at Highway 401 at Winston Churchill.
Injuries are currently unknown.
All eastbound and westbound lanes are closed until further notice.
UPDATE: Police say fatal injuries have been reported and major delays are expected. More details to come.
- Serious crash closes all lanes on Highway 401 in Mississauga
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Aftermath of crash that left two dead and highway lanes closed for 24 hours
- Collision on Highway 401 Westbound Causing Major Delays In Mississauga
- All Lanes Blocked On Highway 401 Westbound Due To Collision In Mississauga
- Collision On Highway 401 Westbound Causing Major Delays
- Ontario ticket holder wins $70 million Lotto Max jackpot
- International travelers are walking out of Mississauga's Pearson Airport and ignoring quarantine rules
- House of the Week: $2.2 mil Sheridan home with stunning backyard
- 49 fines issued for travellers refusing COVID-19 test at Mississauga's Pearson Airport; Peel police won't issue further fines
- 5 areas in Mississauga that have the highest COVID-19 percent positivity