All Lanes Blocked On Highway 401 Westbound Due To Collision In Mississauga
There has been a collision on Highway 401 westbound in Mississauga.
The incident occurred on the Highway 401 westbound on-ramp to Winston Churchill Boulevard northbound.
All lanes are currently blocked due to the collision. This is causing some delays in the area.
Police have yet to report what happened.
Drivers are being advised to avoid the area.
More updates to come.
All lanes have reopened.
- BREAKING: COVID-19 outbreak declared at Credit Valley Hospital in Mississauga
- VIDEO: People going nuts for Krispy Kreme doughnuts in Mississauga
- The Truth Behind the Mysterious Koliba Park in Mississauga
- Waste service changes coming to Mississauga amid COVID-19 outbreak
- BREAKING: Peel Public Health reports region's first COVID-19 related death
- Heavy Delays on Highway 403 Westbound In Mississauga Due To Collision
- Lanes Blocked Due To Collision On Highway 410 Northbound In Mississauga
- Collision on Highway 401 Westbound Causing Major Delays In Mississauga
- Collision On Highway 401 Westbound Causing Major Delays
- Lanes Blocked on Highway 401 Due To Collision