All Lanes Blocked On Highway 401 Westbound Due To Collision In Mississauga
There has been a collision on Highway 401 westbound in Mississauga.
The incident occurred on the Highway 401 westbound on-ramp to Winston Churchill Boulevard northbound.
All lanes are currently blocked due to the collision. This is causing some delays in the area.
Police have yet to report what happened.
Drivers are being advised to avoid the area.
More updates to come.
All lanes have reopened.
- Heavy Delays on Highway 403 Westbound In Mississauga Due To Collision
- Lanes Blocked Due To Collision On Highway 410 Northbound In Mississauga
- Collision on Highway 401 Westbound Causing Major Delays In Mississauga
- Collision On Highway 401 Westbound Causing Major Delays
- Lanes Blocked on Highway 401 Due To Collision
- Select Mississauga and Brampton residents between 18 and 49 can book vaccines this week
- It could be weeks before Mississauga sees the 18+ vaccination sites in hotspots
- Mississauga ticketing for gathering in parks to home hair salons and more
- Couple charged following hate-related incident in parking lot in Mississauga
- Speed cushions to be installed on four Mississauga roads