All Lanes Blocked On Highway 401 Eastbound Due To Collision
by Rajpreet Sahota on May 23, 2019
There has been a collision on Highway 401 eastbound in Mississauga.
The incident occurred on Highway 401 eastbound at Winston Churchill.
All lanes are blocked due to the incident.
The OPP and Peel Paramedics are on scene.
More updates to come.
- All residents of Brampton, Mississauga, and Ontario ages 18+ who received an mRNA vaccine will soon be able to book their second dose
- Square One serving up mall food in new parking lot dining area
- 34% of second dose bookings in Mississauga and Brampton went to Toronto residents
- Downtown Brampton streets closed after collision
- Police on scene of Brampton crash, one vehicle flipped over