All GO Transit Vehicles May Get Wi-Fi
How long have you been waiting to browse the interwebs on your commute without using all of your data?
Metrolinx is now looking into Wi-Fi access for all GO trains and buses.
The company has put forth an expression of interest for a customer Wi-Fi partnership program. Potential partners that would be able to equip vehicles with Wi-Fi have until June 22, 2017, at midnight to bid on the proposal.
It’s currently unknown how long this project might take after a potential partner bids on it.
Free Wi-Fi is currently available at most GO stations and bus terminals. Hopefully, the service will expand to GO Transit vehicles in the near future.
- GO Transit Launches Partnership with Lyft at Select Stations
- Major Changes Coming to Go Transit
- Metrolinx continuing measures against coronavirus after reported case on GO transit
- Major Car Company Recalling 240,000 Potentially Dangerous Vehicles
- Face coverings to become mandatory on GO Transit and UP Express
- New rules regarding children in leash-free zones and smoking in parks are now in effect in Mississauga
- PHOTOS: New platform and pavilion now open at a Mississauga GO Station
- House of the Week: $3.8 mil Sheridan home luxurious features
- Staff member tests positive for COVID-19 at Mississauga retirement home
- Mississauga grandfather celebrating big lotto win