All GO Transit Vehicles May Get Wi-Fi
How long have you been waiting to browse the interwebs on your commute without using all of your data?
Metrolinx is now looking into Wi-Fi access for all GO trains and buses.
The company has put forth an expression of interest for a customer Wi-Fi partnership program. Potential partners that would be able to equip vehicles with Wi-Fi have until June 22, 2017, at midnight to bid on the proposal.
It’s currently unknown how long this project might take after a potential partner bids on it.
Free Wi-Fi is currently available at most GO stations and bus terminals. Hopefully, the service will expand to GO Transit vehicles in the near future.
- PHOTOS: Allegedly impaired driver takes out snow plow in Mississauga
- Police arrest suspect in connection to shooting in Mississauga
- Syrian refugee family makes new life--and opens new business--in Mississauga
- Popular taco and burrito place opening in Mississauga soon
- Police urging Mississauga drivers 'donut' try this yourselves
- GO Transit Launches Partnership with Lyft at Select Stations
- Major Changes Coming to Go Transit
- Major Car Company Recalling 240,000 Potentially Dangerous Vehicles
- Metrolinx Finds Alternative Manufacturer for Mississauga's LRT Vehicles
- Thousands of Hyundai and Kia Vehicles Recalled for Possible Engine Failure