All GO Transit Vehicles May Get Wi-Fi
How long have you been waiting to browse the interwebs on your commute without using all of your data?
Metrolinx is now looking into Wi-Fi access for all GO trains and buses.
The company has put forth an expression of interest for a customer Wi-Fi partnership program. Potential partners that would be able to equip vehicles with Wi-Fi have until June 22, 2017, at midnight to bid on the proposal.
It’s currently unknown how long this project might take after a potential partner bids on it.
Free Wi-Fi is currently available at most GO stations and bus terminals. Hopefully, the service will expand to GO Transit vehicles in the near future.
- GO Transit Launches Partnership with Lyft at Select Stations
- Major Changes Coming to Go Transit
- Free Wi-Fi now available on all GO Transit buses, some trains
- Metrolinx continuing measures against coronavirus after reported case on GO transit
- Major Car Company Recalling 240,000 Potentially Dangerous Vehicles
- Trudeau pushes back against travel restrictions as Mississauga's Pearson Airport continues to see COVID-19 cases
- One postal code in Mississauga has a startling 21% COVID-19 positivity rate
- Canada Revenue Agency scam backfires, three from Brampton now face charges
- MAYORS CHAT: Brampton Mayor Patrick Brown chats COVID-19, vaccines and the India flight ban – May 7, 2021
- Father from Mississauga celebrating a big lotto win living out his ‘Price is Right’ dream