All GO Transit Vehicles May Get Wi-Fi
How long have you been waiting to browse the interwebs on your commute without using all of your data?
Metrolinx is now looking into Wi-Fi access for all GO trains and buses.
The company has put forth an expression of interest for a customer Wi-Fi partnership program. Potential partners that would be able to equip vehicles with Wi-Fi have until June 22, 2017, at midnight to bid on the proposal.
It’s currently unknown how long this project might take after a potential partner bids on it.
Free Wi-Fi is currently available at most GO stations and bus terminals. Hopefully, the service will expand to GO Transit vehicles in the near future.
- New Store Now Open in Erin Mills Town Centre in Mississauga
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Driver Charged After Travelling the Wrong Way on QEW in Mississauga
- PHOTOS: Multiple Vehicles Collision in Mississauga Plaza
- Mississauga Residents Celebrating Exciting Lotto Win
- Peel Police Officer Charged and Arrested Following Assault