All GO Transit Vehicles May Get Wi-Fi
How long have you been waiting to browse the interwebs on your commute without using all of your data?
Metrolinx is now looking into Wi-Fi access for all GO trains and buses.
The company has put forth an expression of interest for a customer Wi-Fi partnership program. Potential partners that would be able to equip vehicles with Wi-Fi have until June 22, 2017, at midnight to bid on the proposal.
It’s currently unknown how long this project might take after a potential partner bids on it.
Free Wi-Fi is currently available at most GO stations and bus terminals. Hopefully, the service will expand to GO Transit vehicles in the near future.
- GO Transit Launches Partnership with Lyft at Select Stations
- Major Changes Coming to Go Transit
- Free Wi-Fi now available on all GO Transit buses, some trains
- Metrolinx continuing measures against coronavirus after reported case on GO transit
- Major Car Company Recalling 240,000 Potentially Dangerous Vehicles
- International travelers are walking out of Mississauga's Pearson Airport and ignoring quarantine rules
- Emergency crews responding to crash involving motorcyclist in Mississauga
- MAYORS CHAT: Bonnie Crombie chats about Mississauga - February 21, 2021
- Pearson Airport in Mississauga welcomes 45 flights with COVID-19
- Workers in Peel Region have lost jobs due to COVID-19 scrutiny in Mississauga, Brampton and Caledon