All eastbound lanes of 401 closed due to collision in Mississauga
A collision on the 401 is causing delays in Mississauga.
Currently, all eastbound lanes of the 401 are closed east of the 407 due to a collision involving a tractor trailer that has resulted in a large diesel spill.
Drivers are advised to expect delays and find alternate routes.
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: World's largest cargo plane lands at Pearson Airport with medical supplies
- Newly-released data indicates that Mississauga is a hotspot for COVID-19
- PHOTOS: Massive $50,000,000 mansion with gold-lining is for sale in Mississauga
- Peel releases map data showing COVID-19 cases and hotspots
- Province introducing fixed electricity price to assist residents during COVID-19