All eastbound lanes of 401 closed due to collision in Mississauga
A collision on the 401 is causing delays in Mississauga.
Currently, all eastbound lanes of the 401 are closed east of the 407 due to a collision involving a tractor trailer that has resulted in a large diesel spill.
Drivers are advised to expect delays and find alternate routes.
- Police say body of what appears to be missing teen from Bradford, Ont., found
- Police investigating reports of woman being forced into vehicle in Mississauga
- Mississauga retiree plans to buy car following big lotto win
- Police searching for suspects following break and enter in Mississauga
- Doug Ford suggests that restrictions on Mississauga could be eased after the 28-day rollback ends