All eastbound lanes of 401 closed due to collision in Mississauga
A collision on the 401 is causing delays in Mississauga.
Currently, all eastbound lanes of the 401 are closed east of the 407 due to a collision involving a tractor trailer that has resulted in a large diesel spill.
Drivers are advised to expect delays and find alternate routes.
- One postal code in Mississauga has a startling 21% COVID-19 positivity rate
- Trudeau pushes back against travel restrictions as Mississauga's Pearson Airport continues to see COVID-19 cases
- Canada Revenue Agency scam backfires, three from Brampton now face charges
- Father from Mississauga celebrating a big lotto win living out his ‘Price is Right’ dream
- MAYORS CHAT: Brampton Mayor Patrick Brown chats COVID-19, vaccines and the India flight ban – May 7, 2021