All eastbound lanes of 401 closed due to collision in Mississauga
A collision on the 401 is causing delays in Mississauga.
Currently, all eastbound lanes of the 401 are closed east of the 407 due to a collision involving a tractor trailer that has resulted in a large diesel spill.
Drivers are advised to expect delays and find alternate routes.
- Province says two-way, all-day service in the works for GO Train line that runs through Mississauga
- Many Canadians concerned about returning to their office
- More parkland is coming to one of Mississauga’s busiest neighbourhoods
- Mississauga prohibits noisy cars after police issue hundreds of tickets
- UPDATE: Cyclist succumbs to injuries after collision in Mississauga