All-Day McDonald's Breakfast Coming to Mississauga Soon
Even if you straight up hate fast food (which perhaps you do on principle, because it's hard to argue that quick-service burgers aren't tasty), you probably love McDonald's breakfast because, well, everyone does.
Fortunately for hashbrown and egg McMuffin lovers in Mississauga and beyond, McDonald's is finally testing all-day breakfast in Canada.
Recently, McDonald's Canada tweeted that it's "working to crack all-day breakfast in Canada and are currently offering it in select restaurants across Canada."
As far as locations go, The Canadian Press says the brand is currently offering extended hashbrown opportunities to diners in Ontario, Quebec and B.C. and CityNews reports that the resto chain is testing the option in Ajax and Whitby.
As for when it will be available in all locations, there are rumors that McD's fans in Mississauga and other Canadian cities could have access to more all-day breakfast offerings in the summer or fall.
So, what do you think, Mississauga? Are you excited to one day enjoy a McGriddle at lunch or dinner?
- Three Teens Arrested Following Hate-Motivated Crime in Mississauga
- J-Pop Concert Coming to Mississauga For First Time Ever
- One Male Injured Following Stabbing Incident in Mississauga
- Popular Restaurant Officially Opens in Erin Mills Town Centre in Mississauga
- A Flood Watch is Officially In Effect for Mississauga and Surrounding Cities