All COVID-19 outbreaks at long-term care homes in Brampton: Feb 15 to 21
The following is a summary of COVID-19 outbreaks declared at long-term care homes in Brampton over the past week.
From February 15 to 21, Peel Public Health declared just one outbreak at Tall Pines Retirement home (located at 1001 Peter Robertson Blvd).
According to Public Health's data, the home is experiencing a first floor suspected outbreak, and no positive cases have been confirmed at this time.
While the current outbreak was declared on February 17, the home also had a recent outbreak declared from February 5 to 16.
The current outbreak is considered still active.
For more information on all outbreaks in long-term care homes and how Public Health determines when an outbreak is declared, visit Peel Region's website.
- COVID-19 outbreak declared at long term care home in Brampton
- Three COVID-19 outbreaks declared at long term care homes in Hamilton: Feb 1 to 7
- COVID-19 outbreaks declared at two Oakville long term care homes: Jan 25 to 31
- COVID-19 outbreaks declared at two Hamilton long term care homes: Jan 25 to 31
- Three COVID-19 outbreaks declared at long term care homes in Halton: Feb 1 to 7
- Pearson Airport in Mississauga welcome 19 international and 13 domestic flights with COVID-19
- Special weather statement in effect for Mississauga and Brampton
- International travelers are walking out of Mississauga's Pearson Airport and ignoring quarantine rules
- Ontario ticket holder wins $70 million Lotto Max jackpot
- Police responding to male with firearm in Mississauga convenience store