Alectra Utilities Offers Discounts on Electrical Products
Do you want to save on light bulbs and power bars?
Geared towards energy efficiency and living better, our friendly neighbourhood electricity distributor Alectra Utilities now offers coupons for things like light bulbs and outdoor timers.
All of their coupons are for Energy Star certified products, which provide significant energy savings.
Residents can print coupons for light bulbs, light fixtures, ceiling fans, dimmers, motion sensors, weather stripping, electric water heater blankets, power bars, outdoor timers, clothes lines, and even thermostats.
Coupons can be redeemed at specific retailers like locations of Canadian Tire and The Home Depot.
These coupons are packed with savings, from saving $3 on single or double packs of general LED light bulbs, to saving $10 on ceiling fans, to saving $30 on multipacks of programmable thermostats.
"Being energy efficient isn't just about using less, it's about enjoying more," says Alectra's website.
According to Alectra, Energy Star light bulbs use up to 75 per cent less energy than incandescent ones, certified light fixtures use up to 25 per cent of the energy of standard fixtures, and weather stripping can reduce heating and cooling needs by 20 per cent.
Basically, you can save money by being energy efficient.
For a list of printable coupons, click here.
- Did You Know Mississauga's City Hall is the Most Energy Efficient of its Kind in Canada?
- Mississauga Arena Doing Its Part to Conserve Energy
- Ontario Energy Board prohibiting electricity shutoffs during latest stay-at-home order
- New Oakville development debut's multi-residential geoexchange energy system
- Monster Energy Sues Toronto Raptors Due To Their Logo
- BRAMPTON'S MOST WANTED: Peel Police hunt four men on the run
- Costco scam targeting residents in Mississauga and Brampton
- 32-hour marathon vaccination event coming to Mississauga with special guests
- Brampton gets new COVID vaccination site run by William Osler
- Mississauga houses fly off the market as average sale price passes $1 million