Air Canada Offers New Direct Flight to Mumbai
Flying to India just got easier!
Air Canada recently announced a new, non-stop Toronto to Mumbai service. Flights from Toronto to India's largest city will operate four times weekly on a modern Boeing 787-9 Dreamliner.
This is the only direct flight from Canada to Mumbai. Only two other direct routes to India exist in Canada: Toronto to Delhi and Vancouver to Delhi.
“Air Canada is always excited to launch a new route and this is particularly gratifying given Mumbai is India’s largest city and regarded as its financial, commercial and entertainment capital," said Benjamin Smith, President, Passenger Airlines at Air Canada. "This flight is the third route we have started to India in less than two years, demonstrating our commitment to this vibrant market as well to our continuing international expansion strategy. This is the only non-stop service between Canada and Mumbai and positions Air Canada as offering the best coverage of any carrier operating between Canada and India."
The aircraft model itself boasts 30 International Business Class lie-flat suites, 21 Premium Economy and 247 Economy Class seats, with upgraded in-flight entertainment at every seat throughout the aircraft.
According to Air Canada, all flights provide for Aeroplan accumulation and redemption and, for eligible customers, priority check-in, Maple Leaf Lounge access, priority boarding and other benefits.
The Toronto to Mumbai route will operate year-round.
- This Mississauga neighbourhood has one of the highest COVID-19 percent positivity rates in Ontario
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Boeing 737 Max's very first flight after two deadly crashes takes off from Pearson
- Paramedics responding after vehicle crashes into Mississauga residence
- New Jollibee restaurant opens at Square One in Mississauga
- New COVID-19 case reported at Shoppers Drug Mart in Mississauga