Adult and Child Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
Officers are on scene for a collision this morning.
Police got a call at 10:16 a.m. for a vehicle that struck an adult and a child at Dixie Road and Golden Orchard Drive.
Injuries are unknown at this time.
Police say the vehicle remained at the scene.
More information to come.
UPDATE: No injuries have been reported. Police say the slow-moving vehicle was at fault for the collision.
- Child Cyclist Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Five-year-old child crossing road on bike in Mississauga dies after being struck by vehicle
- Child in life-threatening condition after being struck by vehicle in Mississauga: Police
- Paramedics on Scene for Pedestrian Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Police on Scene After Vehicle Struck by Train in Mississauga
- Masks mandatory in Mississauga until end of September, some face coverings no longer permitted
- Mississauga man murdered at Wasaga Beach, Brampton man one of two charged
- Mayor wants Brampton, Mississauga residents to be able to get a hair cut sooner than scheduled
- Get second dose as soon as you can Brampton, Mississauga residents urged
- 20 Maxmillion lotto prizes of $1 million were won in Ontario, no jackpot winner