Adorable pastry shop coming to Square One in Mississauga
If you like your pastries to be almost (almost!) too cute to eat, you might be excited to hear that a unique Vancouver-based cafe is about to open up in Square One in Mississauga.
Stuffies Pastries, a speciality pastry cafe best known for its cute, animal-shaped pastries, is taking shape on the upper level of the shopping centre, right across from Simons and Reds.
According to Stuffie’s website, the pastries—which are beyond adorable—are filled with flavoured custard and typically called “Stuffies” and “Cro-tais.”
The website says the Cro-tai is a fish-shaped pocket sandwich made out of organic croissant dough and stuffed with either savoury or sweet fillings. The Cro-tai can be filled with bacon and egg, sausage and egg, or egg and cheese for breakfast; pizza, Thai chicken, tuna salad, or ham and cheese for lunch or dinner; or Nutella, vanilla, or cinnamon/blueberry for dessert.
Apart from pastries, the cafe also offers a wide variety of sandwiches, soups, salads and coffees.
Will you be checking out Stuffies when it opens?
- Super cute pastry café now open at Square One in Mississauga
- A new cafe is coming to Mississauga this summer
- Mississauga’s Bread and Salt Bakehouse Has Delicious Pastries, Fresh Bread, Delicacies and More
- Popular Cafe Goes Fully Vegan in Mississauga
- Trendy New Cafe Opens at Pearson Airport in Mississauga
- One postal code in Mississauga has a startling 21% COVID-19 positivity rate
- Trudeau pushes back against travel restrictions as Mississauga's Pearson Airport continues to see COVID-19 cases
- Canada Revenue Agency scam backfires, three from Brampton now face charges
- Father from Mississauga celebrating a big lotto win living out his ‘Price is Right’ dream
- Starbucks shuts down two Brampton locations because of COVID-19