Adorable Kensington Market-Based Store Opens New Location in Square One in Mississauga
If you plan on stopping by Square One soon—and if you live in Mississauga, you probably do—you won’t find yourself pressed for shopping or dining options.
The shopping centre that’s now home to the Cineplex-owned Rec Room and the Food District (and which finally has its very own on-site Indigo) recently welcomed a Sukoshi Mart, an absolutely adorable Japanese convenience store that offers a range of useful and endearing products.
On its official Facebook page, Sukoshi Mart says the pop-up shop held its grand opening on May 16. That same day, it also launched the first edition of the popular VT cosmetics x BT21 makeup line.
For those who are unaware, the buzzworthy shop carries a variety of convenience-store goods, including Japanese snacks and stationery and Korean beauty and skincare products. The brand currently operates a tiny (but often busy) 355 sq. ft. shop in Toronto’s bohemian Kensington Market. It also ran a pop-up shop in Scarborough Town Centre.
Although this picture was taken around Christmas, trust us when we say it sells too-adorable-to-eat cookies all year round:
View this post on Instagram
CONTEST ALERT Our third contest of 5 will be these adorable holiday edition macarons! The winner will win a box of 9 macarons, and the second place winner will win a box of 6 macarons. To enter you must: 1. Follow @sukoshimart 2. Like this photo 3. Tag a friend you want to share this with. 1 tag= 1 entry or repost= 5 entries Winners must pick at our @shopstc store!
The shop is located on level 2, across from Banana Republic.
Will you be checking out the new store this weekend?
- New Store Now Open in Erin Mills Town Centre in Mississauga
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Driver Charged After Travelling the Wrong Way on QEW in Mississauga
- Rental Rates are Climbing Higher in Mississauga: Report
- PHOTOS: Multiple Vehicles Collision in Mississauga Plaza
- Mississauga Residents Celebrating Exciting Lotto Win
- L.A.-Based Store Opening Brand New Location in Square One in Mississauga
- L.A.-Based Store Opens First Canadian Location in Square One in Mississauga
- Brand New Store Celebrating Grand Opening in Square One Today
- Unique International Discount Store Opening Brand New Location in Square One in Mississauga
- A Very Fun Pop-Up Shop is Coming to Square One for a Limited Time Only