Accident in City Centre Causing Delays on Burnhamthorpe
A witness has told insauga.com that an accident is causing delays in City Centre in Mississauga.
It appears a collision occurred on westbound Burnhamthorpe at Duke of York. It’s obstructing lanes on Burnhamthorpe and prompting traffic delays.
You may want to avoid the area.
- TRAFFIC: Accident Causing Delays in City Centre Area in Mississauga
- Collision Causing Delays on Burnhamthorpe in Mississauga
- Collision Causing Delays in City Centre Area in Mississauga
- TRAFFIC: Accident Causing Delays at Mississauga Intersection
- Collision on 401 westbound causing delays in Mississauga
- Officers not facing charges after man falls to his death in Mississauga
- Worker at grocery store in Mississauga tests positive for COVID-19
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: World's largest cargo plane lands at Pearson Airport with medical supplies
- Police investigating reports of shots being fired in Mississauga
- College of Dental Hygienists of Ontario releases new guidelines for treatment during pandemic