Accident in City Centre Causing Delays on Burnhamthorpe
A witness has told insauga.com that an accident is causing delays in City Centre in Mississauga.
It appears a collision occurred on westbound Burnhamthorpe at Duke of York. It’s obstructing lanes on Burnhamthorpe and prompting traffic delays.
You may want to avoid the area.
- TRAFFIC: Accident Causing Delays in City Centre Area in Mississauga
- Collision Causing Delays on Burnhamthorpe in Mississauga
- Collision Causing Delays in City Centre Area in Mississauga
- TRAFFIC: Accident Causing Delays at Mississauga Intersection
- Collision on 401 westbound causing delays in Mississauga
- Car smashes into house in Mississauga in overnight collision
- Police looking for 54 year old man last seen in Mississauga
- Employees at two pharmacies and a grocery store in Mississauga have tested positive for COVID-19
- Peel police investigating after religious scriptures destroyed at Sikh temple
- Utility companies warning of a scam threatening to leave Ontarians powerless and cold