A worker at LCBO in Mississauga has tested positive for COVID-19
The LCBO has been notified that a team member at store #398 in Mississauga (662 Burnhamthorpe Road) has tested positive for COVID-19.
According to the LCBO website, the employee's last shift was on April 16, 2021.
The employee is self-isolating at home.
The LCBO has several measures to keep employees and customers safe, including regular cleaning and sanitization and in-store measures that promote physical distancing.
- An employee at LCBO in Mississauga has tested positive for COVID-19
- An LCBO worker in Mississauga has tested positive for COVID-19
- Employee at Mississauga LCBO tests positive for COVID-19
- Employee at LCBO location in Mississauga tests positive for COVID-19
- LCBO worker in Mississauga tests positive for COVID-19
- Mississauga's 5 ugliest buildings
- Another 7 flights with 38 rows affected land with COVID-19 at Pearson Airport in Mississauga
- BRAMPTON'S MOST WANTED: Peel Police hunt four men on the run
- Costco scam targeting residents in Mississauga and Brampton
- Motorcyclist hospitalized after colliding with vehicle in Mississauga