A west coast burger joint just opened in Mississauga
We're of the opinion that you can't have too many good burger joints, so we will happily welcome popular burger spots to the city.
Triple O’s, a west coast restaurant specializing in burgers, fries and shakes opened its first location on March 2 at 1520 Courtneypark Dr E in Mississauga.
The company announced its plans to launch six restaurants in the GTA within the next two years and 30 locations in the province over the next five years.
Triple O’s drive-thru restaurants will be located at Pioneer and Ultramar gas stations as well as at free-standing Triple O’s locations.
The resto says its vision is to bring 100 per cent fresh Canadian beef burgers, hand-scooped milkshakes, fresh-cut fries and their signature sauce to Ontario.
The joint was set to open in Ontario in the summer of 2020, but the company pushed its plans back by six months due to COVID-19.
After the first two restaurant openings in Mississauga and Vaughan this winter, subsequent restaurants will be opening in Toronto, as well as a second restaurant in Vaughan, and a Hamilton location.
The company will also be operating its On The Go Truck, a 30-foot mobile restaurant serving its famous offerings.
Triple O’s quick-serve restaurants will offer drive-thru, curbside pickup using the Triple O’s mobile app, dine-in service (once restrictions end), and delivery through SkipTheDishes and DoorDash.
- Popular GTA burger restaurant opens brand new location in Mississauga
- Toronto Burger Joint Opening Brand New Location in Mississauga
- Popular Burger Joint Opens First Canadian Location in Mississauga
- One of the city's best burger joints opens second location in Mississauga
- New burger joint is now open in Port Credit in Mississauga
- Man shot in central Hamilton, street closed
- Carjacking at knifepoint in Brampton, suspects sought by Peel police
- Brampton truck driver sentenced to prison after 2019 collision that killed three
- "Don't paint the hydrants" Mississauga fire department tells the public
- Suspect sought after carjacking in Mississauga