A Well-Known Canadian Bubble Tea Joint Is Opening In Mississauga
A well-known Canadian bubble tea shop is coming to Mississauga!
The Alley is opening a new location at 325 Central Parkway West very soon. For those of you who do not know, The Alley is a popular bubble tea joint that has many locations across Ontario, Quebec, British Columbia and Alberta.
The Alley is known for its deerioca, which is a handcrafted tapioca that requires two hours of manual labour every day.
In fact, most of their ingredients are made from scratch such as their tapioca pearls, and handcrafted sugarcane syrup.
They have proudly said, “every beverage from The Alley has a story of more than 500 days starting from the harvest of the tea leaves, the processing and ageing of the leaves, the infusion of flavours to the selection of ingredients and their ratios.”
The Alley’s technique leaves many to wonder how they create their distinctive drinks and the best flavours.
People also have a wide variety of drinks to choose from including The Alley’s Aurora series, Fresh Fruit Series, Brown Sugar Derrioca, Milk Tea Series and specialty drinks. For those of you who don’t like bubble tea, they also offer many original brewed teas, fruit teas, and a Fresh Milk Series.
Will you be stopping by The Alley once it opens?
Photo courtesy of The Alley.
- Worker at Shoppers Drug Mart in Mississauga tests positive for COVID-19
- HBC sues landlord of Square One, Yorkdale claiming failure to run ‘first class’ malls
- Mississauga restaurateurs plead for help amid second indoor dining ban
- Lotto 649 jackpot sold in Brampton
- One person in hospital and multiple lanes closed following crash on 401 in Mississauga