A weather statement is currently in effect for Mississauga
Special weather statement in effect for Mississauga.
Rain, at times heavy, is possible today.
Hazard: Heavy rain producing local rainfall rates of 25 to 50 mm per hour.
Total rainfall amounts will vary significantly, however local amounts of 50 to 100 mm are possible.
Localized flooding is possible.
Timing: Now through this afternoon.
A rainfall warning may be required for some areas.
- UPDATED WEATHER STATEMENT: Significant Rainfall Continuing in Mississauga
- WEATHER WARNING: Heavy Rainfall May Impact Morning Commute in Mississauga
- Potential Flooding Expected Due to Heavy Rainfall in Mississauga
- Heavy rain alert in effect for Mississauga
- A weather statement in effect for Mississauga
- HBC sues landlord of Square One, Yorkdale claiming failure to run ‘first class’ malls
- Mississauga restaurateurs plead for help amid second indoor dining ban
- Lotto 649 jackpot sold in Brampton
- Restaurant says Oosterhoff party was ‘reminded several times’ to follow COVID rules
- Peel District schools in Mississauga with reported cases of COVID-19 – October 27