A weather statement is currently in effect for Mississauga
Special weather statement in effect for Mississauga.
Rain, at times heavy, is possible today.
Hazard: Heavy rain producing local rainfall rates of 25 to 50 mm per hour.
Total rainfall amounts will vary significantly, however local amounts of 50 to 100 mm are possible.
Localized flooding is possible.
Timing: Now through this afternoon.
A rainfall warning may be required for some areas.
- UPDATED WEATHER STATEMENT: Significant Rainfall Continuing in Mississauga
- WEATHER WARNING: Heavy Rainfall May Impact Morning Commute in Mississauga
- Potential Flooding Expected Due to Heavy Rainfall in Mississauga
- Heavy rain alert in effect for Mississauga
- Special weather statement in effect for Mississauga for Christmas
- Drugs found at kids playland, 19 from Brampton busted as international trafficking ring smashed, police release all names
- Ontario premier Doug Ford in isolation
- One of the best pho places in Mississauga is closing permanently
- Mississauga and Brampton residents can expect changes to garbage collection
- Mississauga and Brampton businesses will be ordered closed if COVID-19 cases found