A weather statement is currently in effect for Mississauga
Special weather statement in effect for Mississauga.
Rain, at times heavy, is possible today.
Hazard: Heavy rain producing local rainfall rates of 25 to 50 mm per hour.
Total rainfall amounts will vary significantly, however local amounts of 50 to 100 mm are possible.
Localized flooding is possible.
Timing: Now through this afternoon.
A rainfall warning may be required for some areas.
- UPDATED WEATHER STATEMENT: Significant Rainfall Continuing in Mississauga
- WEATHER WARNING: Heavy Rainfall May Impact Morning Commute in Mississauga
- Potential Flooding Expected Due to Heavy Rainfall in Mississauga
- Heavy rain alert in effect for Mississauga
- Special weather statement in effect for Mississauga for Christmas
- Enforcement of Ontario’s new stay-at-home orders: an explanation
- Peel Police say Mississauga residents are calling 911 to find out if it is okay to go out
- Ontario announces blitz of big-box stores in Mississauga following declaration of stay at home order
- Starbucks says closure of up to 300 stores in Canada to be completed by end of March
- Mississauga long-term care home included in province-wide class action