A weather statement is currently in effect for Mississauga
Special weather statement in effect for Mississauga.
Rain, at times heavy, is possible today.
Hazard: Heavy rain producing local rainfall rates of 25 to 50 mm per hour.
Total rainfall amounts will vary significantly, however local amounts of 50 to 100 mm are possible.
Localized flooding is possible.
Timing: Now through this afternoon.
A rainfall warning may be required for some areas.
- UPDATED WEATHER STATEMENT: Significant Rainfall Continuing in Mississauga
- WEATHER WARNING: Heavy Rainfall May Impact Morning Commute in Mississauga
- Potential Flooding Expected Due to Heavy Rainfall in Mississauga
- Heavy rain alert in effect for Mississauga
- A weather statement in effect for Mississauga
- OPINION: Here's what I experienced at The Credit Valley Hospital drive-thru COVID-19 assessment centre in Mississauga
- Suspects, armed with a knife and gun, sought after Mississauga stabbing
- Houses in Mississauga significantly more expensive than they were just one year ago
- Male hospitalized following stabbing in Mississauga
- PHOTOS: Intersection gets a fun makeover in Mississauga