A weather statement in effect for Mississauga
It’s going to start getting wet in Mississauga.
Special weather statement in effect for Mississauga.
30 to 60 millimetres of rain by Tuesday morning.
Periods of rain are expected to begin in deep southwestern Ontario by midday today and then spread northeastwards, reaching the Greater Toronto Area and Georgian Bay areas by early this evening. The rain is expected to taper off early Tuesday morning, although some uncertainty remains around when the rain will end.
Total rainfall amounts ranging from 30 to 60 millimetres are expected, with locally higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.
Environment Canada will continue to monitor the situation closely. Rainfall Warnings may be issued if additional rainfall appears likely.
- Speed cushions to be installed on four Mississauga roads
- Massive $50 million mansion in Mississauga is being used to film Amazon's "The Boys"
- House of the Week: $6.5 mil home with wine cellar and outdoor kitchen
- Still no answer from feds as eight more flights and 67 rows affected by COVID-19 at Pearson Airport in Mississauga
- Mississauga man believed to be 1st Canadian with COVID-destroyed lungs gets transplant