A weather statement in effect for Mississauga
It’s going to start getting wet in Mississauga.
Special weather statement in effect for Mississauga.
30 to 60 millimetres of rain by Tuesday morning.
Periods of rain are expected to begin in deep southwestern Ontario by midday today and then spread northeastwards, reaching the Greater Toronto Area and Georgian Bay areas by early this evening. The rain is expected to taper off early Tuesday morning, although some uncertainty remains around when the rain will end.
Total rainfall amounts ranging from 30 to 60 millimetres are expected, with locally higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.
Environment Canada will continue to monitor the situation closely. Rainfall Warnings may be issued if additional rainfall appears likely.
- All lanes blocked due to highway crash on QEW
- Data suggests restaurants, gyms not responsible for spread of COVID-19 in Peel
- Tim Hortons giving away free coffee
- Police investigating reports of woman being forced into vehicle in Mississauga
- VIDEO: Police looking for suspect who burned American flag in Mississauga