A Weather Statement Has Been Issued for Mississauga
First day back at school and work?
A slippery commute may be in store.
A special weather statement is in effect for Mississauga, Brampton, Caledon, Oakville, Burlington, Milton, and Halton Hills.
“Snow has begun over Southern Ontario and will taper off from west to east today,” reads the Environment Canada warning issued at 4:30 a.m. Monday.
Snowfall totals will average about 10 cm.
The City of Toronto is expected to see only 4 cm to 8 cm.
Monday’s forecast is a high of 0 with a low of -6 C.
Tuesday's predicted high is -1 C with a 30 per cent chance of flurries and an expected low of -9 C.
- International travelers are walking out of Mississauga's Pearson Airport and ignoring quarantine rules
- Emergency crews responding to crash involving motorcyclist in Mississauga
- MAYORS CHAT: Bonnie Crombie chats about Mississauga - February 21, 2021
- Pearson Airport in Mississauga welcomes 45 flights with COVID-19
- Workers in Peel Region have lost jobs due to COVID-19 scrutiny in Mississauga, Brampton and Caledon