A Very Unusual New Restaurant is Coming to Mississauga
When it comes to food, Mississauga is far from boring.
While the city is home to a number of popular big-box places (what suburb isn’t?), it’s also home to a number of independently-owned gems that serve everything from high-end European fare to creative South Asian dishes.
The city is also about to welcome a restaurant that specializes in fancy baked potatoes.
That’s right: Fancy. Baked. Potatoes.
Spuds Factory & Burger Cafe recently took to Instagram to announce that it will be opening in the Tomken Rd. and Courtney Park area.
As far as food goes, the menu offers a range of breakfast and lunch dishes, including a combo with eggs, a hashbrown, waffles and toast, a bagel with cream cheese, lentil soup, baked potatoes (with a choice of six toppings), rice bowls, burritos, burgers and chicken fajita sandwiches.
View this post on Instagram
Gta’s first fast food restaurant to serve baked potato with cheese and butter and a variety of 10 toppings to choose from such as corn red beans black beans lettuce tomato coleslaw salad pickles jalapeno chicken sausage and beef. Cream sour garlic sauce or sweet sauce are added to bring the best flavor.
According to the brand’s Instagram account, Spuds will be the first GTA restaurant to serve baked potatoes with cheese, butter and numerous toppings. Some of those topping choices include corn, red beans, black beans, lettuce, tomatoes and more.
An opening date has not yet been announced.
- Man in Mississauga Transported to Trauma Centre with Apparent Gunshot Wounds
- Popular Filipino Restaurant Shuts Down in Mississauga
- 18 Restaurants That Will Give You Free Food On Your Birthday Near Mississauga
- Crews Respond to Apartment Fire in Mississauga
- PHOTOS: Here’s What’s Happening with Mississauga’s Biggest Residential Development
- Unique New Restaurant Opening in Square One
- A Brand New Restaurant is Coming to the Square One Area in Mississauga
- Unique Toronto Food Truck Opening Brick and Mortar Restaurant in Mississauga
- Brand New Comfort Food Restaurant Opening in Mississauga
- 5 Most Highly Anticipated New Restaurant New Openings of 2019