A Very Unique Store is Opening Up at Square One
In a world where brick and mortar stores are constantly forced to close down locations (we live in a digital age where online shopping reigns supreme), it's nice to hear about a brand spankin' new opening.
Recently, news broke that vegan company Matt and Nat (MAT[T]ERIAL AND NATURE) is opening a brand new store at Square One.
The store is slated to open some time in August.
According to the brand's website, the store's concept came to life in Montreal in 1995 and was inspired by, well, nature and materials.
As far as products go, Matt and Nat offers a plethora of vegan, animal-friendly bags, including purses, satchels, clutches, briefcases, totes, backpacks, yoga bags, toiletry bags and more. The store also boasts wallets, pencil cases, notepads, jewellery boxes, passport sleeves and shoes.
According to the brand, its motto is "live beautifully" and its mandate revolves around social responsibility, excellence, inclusiveness, authenticity, love and more.
The store also prides itself on experimenting with different recycled materials such as recycled nylons, cardboard, rubber and cork.
"Since 2007, we've been committed to using linings only made out of 100% recycled plastic bottles," the website reads. "We have also recently introduced recycled bicycle tires to our collections."
Matt & Nat collections can now be found in stores across Canada, the United States, the UK, Japan, Germany and Australia.
Happy shopping, everyone!
- Unique New Store Now Open in Square One
- The Beer Store is eliminating single-use plastic bags in Mississauga
- Unique International Discount Store Opening Brand New Location in Square One in Mississauga
- Brand New Store Now Open in Square One in Mississauga
- Brand New Store Celebrating Grand Opening in Square One Today
- International travelers are walking out of Mississauga's Pearson Airport and ignoring quarantine rules
- Mississauga council votes to oppose construction of new GTA highway
- Peel District School Board issues apology for racially insensitive content on internal webpage for staff
- Peel Region plans to vaccinate people in Mississauga and Brampton who are housebound
- Pearson Airport in Mississauga welcomes 45 new flights with COVID-19