A Very Unique New Summer Drink is Now Available at Starbucks
It’s no secret that Starbucks is always releasing new, unique drinks. Now that summer is finally here, the coffee giant has launched a beverage that anyone who wants to cool off might want to try.
The drink is pink, tropical, and super Instagrammable.
If you love mangoes and dragonfruit, you’re in for a treat.
Starbucks’s latest concoction is called the Mango Dragonfruit Refresher, and it’s exactly what it sounds like.
It contains sweet mango and dragonfruit flavours, shaken with ice, and - wait for it - a scoop of diced dragonfruit.
According to Starbucks’s website, the drink contains 90 calories, and it’s made up of water, sugar, white grape juice concentrate, natural flavors, citric acid, natural green coffee flavor, and rebaudiside-a (basically an intense sweetener).
The drink is now available at locations across the U.S. and Canada, and people seem to be enjoying it.
Have you tried the new drink?
- Police search for woman following a Mississauga park assault
- Lane closures in downtown Hamilton after watermain break
- 1 in 3 Canadians considering 'workarounds' as Mississauga, Brampton and Hamilton house prices keep rising
- Brampton resident celebrated his big lotto win with champagne
- Mississauga grandfather plans to share big lotto win with his children