A Very Unique New Summer Drink is Now Available at Starbucks
It’s no secret that Starbucks is always releasing new, unique drinks. Now that summer is finally here, the coffee giant has launched a beverage that anyone who wants to cool off might want to try.
The drink is pink, tropical, and super Instagrammable.
If you love mangoes and dragonfruit, you’re in for a treat.
Starbucks’s latest concoction is called the Mango Dragonfruit Refresher, and it’s exactly what it sounds like.
It contains sweet mango and dragonfruit flavours, shaken with ice, and - wait for it - a scoop of diced dragonfruit.
According to Starbucks’s website, the drink contains 90 calories, and it’s made up of water, sugar, white grape juice concentrate, natural flavors, citric acid, natural green coffee flavor, and rebaudiside-a (basically an intense sweetener).
The drink is now available at locations across the U.S. and Canada, and people seem to be enjoying it.
Have you tried the new drink?
- Exciting Christmas Events are Coming to a Huge Entertainment Facility
- Mississauga advising residents to exercise caution with ridesharing services
- PHOTOS: Massive $50,000 mansion with gold-lining is for sale in Mississauga
- Here's what you need to know about the new regulations for airlines
- Police looking for armed suspects following bank robbery in Mississauga