A Very Unique New Summer Drink is Now Available at Starbucks
It’s no secret that Starbucks is always releasing new, unique drinks. Now that summer is finally here, the coffee giant has launched a beverage that anyone who wants to cool off might want to try.
The drink is pink, tropical, and super Instagrammable.
If you love mangoes and dragonfruit, you’re in for a treat.
Starbucks’s latest concoction is called the Mango Dragonfruit Refresher, and it’s exactly what it sounds like.
It contains sweet mango and dragonfruit flavours, shaken with ice, and - wait for it - a scoop of diced dragonfruit.
According to Starbucks’s website, the drink contains 90 calories, and it’s made up of water, sugar, white grape juice concentrate, natural flavors, citric acid, natural green coffee flavor, and rebaudiside-a (basically an intense sweetener).
The drink is now available at locations across the U.S. and Canada, and people seem to be enjoying it.
Have you tried the new drink?
- The Keg is opening a brand new restaurant in Mississauga
- Long-standing laser tag facility shuts down in Mississauga
- Report of man with knife prompts hold and secure at school in Mississauga
- Peel District schools in Mississauga with reported cases of COVID-19 – September 22
- Public health officials urge Canadians to limit contacts again as COVID-19 cases rise