A Very Unique New Ice Cream Joint is Opening in Mississauga
It's—thankfully and fortunately—300 degrees outside, meaning that there's never been a more perfect time for ice cream.
For that reason, you might be excited to hear that yet another unique dessert joint (with some very cool ice cream concoctions) is coming to Square One in Mississauga.
The mall that recently welcomed Eva's Original Chimneys and Love Me Sweet Japanese Cheesecake is about to become home to Tsujiri, a 155-year-old Japanese tea brand that's known for its unique matcha desserts.
According to the brand's website, Tsujiri was first established by Riemon Tsuji in Uji of Kyoto, Japan. The founder brand says the founder tapped his own wealth to improve the tea industry, "advancing and innovating the method to enhance the flavours and sweetness of the tea to accomplish in making the highest quality Gyokuro tea leaves."
Now, the company is known for offering a host of fun matcha-based (green tea-style) desserts and beverages, including the O-matcha cappuccino, the Tsujiri sundae, the Tsujiri shaved ice, the Houjicha milk float, soft serve ice cream and more.
According to Square One's website, the store should be opening very soon.
We'll keep you updated on more new opening details as they emerge.
- Very Unique New Dessert Spot Opening in Square One
- Top 5 Things Coming to Square One Soon
- Brand New Japanese Cheesecake Joint Opening in Mississauga
- New Japanese Dessert Spot Opening in The Food District in Square One in Mississauga
- Brand New Bakery With Unique Ice Cream Selection Coming to Mississauga Soon
- Mississauga grandfather celebrating big lotto win
- All COVID-19 cases in Mississauga schools for the week of September 21 to 26
- A McDonald's location inside a Walmart in Mississauga has temporarily closed down due to a COVID-19 case
- Police searching for suspect following sexual assault at GO station in Mississauga
- Ontario reports 435 new COVID-19 cases, no new deaths