A Very Unique New Food Spot is Coming to Square One in Mississauga
If you regularly visit Square One to enjoy the food as much as the shopping, you might be happy to hear that a store that fuses edibles and browsing is about to set up shop in Mississauga's main mall.
Squish, an artisanal candy company founded in Montreal in 2014, is opening in Square One later on this summer. The company, reportedly North America's very first artisanal candy store, specializes in over 100 flavours of gourmet gummies.
The brand is known for crafting gummies using real fruits, spices and herbs.
And if you're into magic, well, the company uses descriptions that evoke some pretty mystical images.
"Made in the ancestral homeland of the gummy bear, deep in the magical woods of southern Bavaria, we have seen what imagination and good taste can produce and it is out of this world delicious," the company's Facebook page reads.
Some interesting gummie flavours include prosecco, negroni, Perfect Day Sangria, Pina Colada and more. As far as shapes and sizes go, you can purchase shark, dinosaur, mermaid, rose, French fry, wicked witch-style gummies.
The store is slated to open before fall.
- Mississauga Woman Celebrating Following Big Lotto Win
- Canada's Wonderland is Building Longest, Fastest, Highest Roller-Coaster for 2019
- Man Charged in Sex Assault Involving Children in Mississauga
- One of the Tallest Buildings in Canada is coming to Mississauga
- What are the Oldest Neighbourhoods in Mississauga?
- Popular French Store Set to Open Brand New Location in Square One in Mississauga
- Brand New Store Now Open in Square One in Mississauga
- Brand New Store Officially Open in Square One in Mississauga
- A Very Unique Store is Opening Up at Square One
- Unique International Discount Store Opening Brand New Location in Square One in Mississauga