A Very Popular Store is Headed to Square One in Mississauga
The past few years have been good for Square One (not to mention its diverse array of shoppers).
Arguably the city's most iconic shopping centre, the mall has welcomed a slew of new stores (both high end and affordable) over the past few years and the momentum doesn't appear to be slowing down.
And that's good news for lovers of very recognizable athletic apparel.
A Square One representative recently confirmed that Nike, the famous brand best known for its beloved shoes and other sports-centric gear, is opening a brand new location in Square One.
The store, which will be different from the newly opened Nike clearance store in the nearby Dixie Outlet Mall, is slated to open this coming July.
As far as apparel goes, you can expect the store to carry its signature Air Jordan sneakers (it looks like they even come in iridescent varieties now), athletic leggings, track pants, hoodies and more.
So if you're in the market for some new kicks, you can get them sooner rather than later.
- Very Popular Athletic Apparel Store Now Open in Square One in Mississauga
- Big Changes Coming to Dixie Outlet Mall in Mississauga
- A Store That’s the First of its Kind in Canada Just Opened in Mississauga
- Another Very Popular Store is Headed to Square One in Mississauga
- Popular French Store Set to Open Brand New Location in Square One in Mississauga
- HBC sues landlord of Square One, Yorkdale claiming failure to run ‘first class’ malls
- Lotto 649 jackpot sold in Brampton
- Mississauga restaurateurs plead for help amid second indoor dining ban
- Police looking for missing 30 year old Mississauga man
- Police looking for 13 year old last seen in Mississauga