A very popular bakery in downtown Oakville to close temporarily
A popular bakery chain location in downtown Oakville will be closing its doors temporarily for renovations.
Cobs Bread, located at 2501 Third Line, will be closed as of Feb. 1, 2021, for approximately three weeks.
“The excitement is building! A fresh new look is coming your way at Cobs Bread Foxcreek Plaza,” said Cobs Bread in an Instagram post.
“We will be closed for renovations starting February 1st, that’s when our makeover magic begins. Don’t forget to stock up on your favourite bread and other essentials.”
Cobs Bread, which has multiple locations across Canada, is best known for its fresh bread and baked treats.
Customers can expect to return to the location at Third Line and Dundas by the end of February.
- Popular Bakery Opens Brand New Location in Mississauga
- Mississauga’s Bread and Salt Bakehouse Has Delicious Pastries, Fresh Bread, Delicacies and More
- Mandarin location in Mississauga temporarily closed for renovations
- Unique New Bakery Now Open in Mississauga
- Popular Mississauga Restaurant Shuts Down Temporarily
- BRAMPTON'S MOST WANTED: Peel Police hunt four men on the run
- Costco scam targeting residents in Mississauga and Brampton
- Another 7 flights with 38 rows affected land with COVID-19 at Pearson Airport in Mississauga
- Ontario expected to expand COVID-19 vaccine eligibility again this week
- Mississauga's 5 ugliest buildings