A Very Interesting Burger is Back in Mississauga
Do you love burgers?
Or at the very least, a special kind of burger that defies tradition?
If so, you might be happy to hear that the plant-based Power Burger is back at your local Aroma Espresso Bar.
According to Aroma, the Power Burger features a 4 oz all-natural vegan patty made with ingredients from non-GMO sources, including pea protein and beet extract.
The cafe—which operates locations throughout the GTA, including one at Square One in Mississauga—says the burger is grilled to order and served on a toasted brioche-style vegan bun with sauteed Portobello mushroom, baby kale, red onion, house-made avocado spread, sundried tomato pesto and mustard.
It's also served with salad of house-made roasted carrots, roasted red pepper, arugula and almonds.
It's also supposed to taste just like a traditional burger, only with a little (or perhaps a lot) more fibre.
Will you be trying this vegan burger in Mississauga?
- Police Searching For a Missing Man Who Was Last Seen in Mississauga
- Mississauga's Top 5 Pizza Places
- 49-year-old Rider in Hospital After Motorcycle Collision in Mississauga
- Police Searching for Missing 68-Year-Old Man
- Here's What You Need to Know About New Rules Being Proposed for Police Officers in Mississauga