A Very Interesting Burger is Back in Mississauga
Do you love burgers?
Or at the very least, a special kind of burger that defies tradition?
If so, you might be happy to hear that the plant-based Power Burger is back at your local Aroma Espresso Bar.
According to Aroma, the Power Burger features a 4 oz all-natural vegan patty made with ingredients from non-GMO sources, including pea protein and beet extract.
The cafe—which operates locations throughout the GTA, including one at Square One in Mississauga—says the burger is grilled to order and served on a toasted brioche-style vegan bun with sauteed Portobello mushroom, baby kale, red onion, house-made avocado spread, sundried tomato pesto and mustard.
It's also served with salad of house-made roasted carrots, roasted red pepper, arugula and almonds.
It's also supposed to taste just like a traditional burger, only with a little (or perhaps a lot) more fibre.
Will you be trying this vegan burger in Mississauga?
- Unique burger joint opens two new locations in Mississauga
- Do You Want To See The New McDonald's Plant Based Burger Come To Mississauga?
- Major Fast Food Chain Launching Specialty Burger
- Toronto Burger Joint Opening Brand New Location in Mississauga
- Limited Time Spam Burger Coming to Popular Mississauga Restaurant
- Free bicycles available for Malton students who need them in Mississauga
- Skies will be clear in Mississauga for optimal Perseid meteor shower viewing
- Mississauga driver stopped three times for excessive speeding: Peel police
- Mississauga restaurant ordered to pay $40,000 to sexual harassment victim
- Feds transitioning Canadians from CERB to Employment Insurance