A Very Fun Pop-Up Shop is Coming to Square One for a Limited Time Only
If you're already preparing to head to Square One to start your Christmas shopping this weekend, there's a fun pop-up shop that you might want to check out.
And if you have a Hello Kitty fan in your life, the pop-up will be even more important to you.
The newly opened Sugarfina candy store is hosting a pop-up to celebrate the launch of the brand's newest Sanrio limited-edition collection.
In case you were unaware, Sanrio is the Japanese company behind the phenomenally successful Hello Kitty brand.
The pop-up will take place on Nov. 17 and 18 in Grand Rotunda inside the shopping centre.
According to Sugarfina, attendees will have the chance to taste new flavors from the collection, take photos with Hello Kitty and Tuxedo Sam, and shop the collection with exclusive surprise offers.
To RSVP and learn more, click here.
- A Brand New Shop Has Just Opened in Square One in Mississauga
- New Pop-Up Shop Coming to Square One in Mississauga for Limited Time Only
- Unique New Candy Store Open at Square One in Mississauga
- Unique Shopping Event Coming to Square One for a Limited Time Only
- Brand New Butcher Shop About to Celebrate Grand Opening in Mississauga
- Drugs found at kids playland, 19 from Brampton busted as international trafficking ring smashed, police release all names
- One of the best pho places in Mississauga is closing permanently
- Mississauga and Brampton businesses will be ordered closed if COVID-19 cases found
- Peel police asked to investigate after OPP officer seen pushing a child during a confrontation
- Mississauga and Brampton residents urged to avoid non-essential travel due to snow