A Very Fun Pop-Up Shop is Coming to Square One for a Limited Time Only
If you're already preparing to head to Square One to start your Christmas shopping this weekend, there's a fun pop-up shop that you might want to check out.
And if you have a Hello Kitty fan in your life, the pop-up will be even more important to you.
The newly opened Sugarfina candy store is hosting a pop-up to celebrate the launch of the brand's newest Sanrio limited-edition collection.
In case you were unaware, Sanrio is the Japanese company behind the phenomenally successful Hello Kitty brand.
The pop-up will take place on Nov. 17 and 18 in Grand Rotunda inside the shopping centre.
According to Sugarfina, attendees will have the chance to taste new flavors from the collection, take photos with Hello Kitty and Tuxedo Sam, and shop the collection with exclusive surprise offers.
To RSVP and learn more, click here.
- Mississauga Family Needs Help After Brutal Murder of 14-Year-Old Boy
- Federal Government Warning Women Not to Travel to these Vacation Destinations
- Seven Mississauga Residents Charged After Guns and Grenades Seized by Police
- Police Searching For 13-Year-Old Girl Missing For Two Days
- One-of-a-Kind Bakery Opens First Mississauga Location
- A Brand New Shop Has Just Opened in Square One in Mississauga
- Unique New Candy Store Open at Square One in Mississauga
- Brand New Butcher Shop About to Celebrate Grand Opening in Mississauga
- Brand New Store Now Open in Square One in Mississauga
- Unique New Food Spot Opening in Square One in Mississauga