A Unique Restaurant Has Shut Down in Mississauga
Fans of vegan and gluten-free cuisine might be unhappy to hear that Buddha Bowl, a restaurant that only set up shop in Port Credit a little less than a year ago, has seemingly closed its doors for good.
When the resto first opened, it promised to "feed your soul with foods that nurture and help your chakras."
The Southeast Asian menu featured gluten-free, non-dairy, vegan and halal options, so the new restaurant looked like it would join cozy, hipster-friendly restaurant (and we say that with love) Raw Aura in offering residents perfect post-yoga practice meals.
The resto was also the brainchild of Ray Padamsey, the man behind the now-closed Fork My Life resto (in fact, Buddha Bowls will took over FML’s old location at 152 Lakeshore Rd. E.)
We'll keep you updated on the future of the space as more details become available.
- New Vegan and Gluten-Free Restaurant Coming to Mississauga
- Trendy New Vegan And Gluten-Free Restaurant Opens Its Doors In Port Credit
- Popular Vegan Restaurant Chain Opens its First Location in Mississauga
- Brand New Restaurant Now Open in Port Credit in Mississauga
- New Mississauga restaurant offering free meals for 100 people
- BREAKING: Social gathering limits to be lowered in Mississauga in response to spike in COVID-19 cases
- Dufferin-Peel Catholic District schools in Mississauga with reported COVID-19 cases – September 17
- Peel District schools in Mississauga with reported cases of COVID-19 - September 17
- PHOTOS: A look at the most and least expensive homes that just changed hands in Mississauga
- Mississauga schools in hold and secure due to suspicious activity: Police