A Unique Restaurant Has Shut Down in Mississauga
Fans of vegan and gluten-free cuisine might be unhappy to hear that Buddha Bowl, a restaurant that only set up shop in Port Credit a little less than a year ago, has seemingly closed its doors for good.
When the resto first opened, it promised to "feed your soul with foods that nurture and help your chakras."
The Southeast Asian menu featured gluten-free, non-dairy, vegan and halal options, so the new restaurant looked like it would join cozy, hipster-friendly restaurant (and we say that with love) Raw Aura in offering residents perfect post-yoga practice meals.
The resto was also the brainchild of Ray Padamsey, the man behind the now-closed Fork My Life resto (in fact, Buddha Bowls will took over FML’s old location at 152 Lakeshore Rd. E.)
We'll keep you updated on the future of the space as more details become available.
- AMBER ALERT CANCELLED: 11 Year Old Girl Abducted by Father Found Deceased
- Man Accused of Making Bomb Threat in Mississauga
- Brand New Burger Joint Now Open in Mississauga
- Mississauga School Devastated After 11-Year-Old Student’s Murder
- People Complain About Amber Alert Following Death of 11-Year-Old Girl
- New Vegan and Gluten-Free Restaurant Coming to Mississauga
- Popular Vegan Restaurant Chain Opens its First Location in Mississauga
- First Japanese Fusion Restaurant Coming to Port Credit in Mississauga
- Unique Tapas Restaurant Shuts Down in Mississauga
- Popular Vegan Restaurant Opening Mississauga Location