A Unique Restaurant Has Shut Down in Mississauga
Fans of vegan and gluten-free cuisine might be unhappy to hear that Buddha Bowl, a restaurant that only set up shop in Port Credit a little less than a year ago, has seemingly closed its doors for good.
When the resto first opened, it promised to "feed your soul with foods that nurture and help your chakras."
The Southeast Asian menu featured gluten-free, non-dairy, vegan and halal options, so the new restaurant looked like it would join cozy, hipster-friendly restaurant (and we say that with love) Raw Aura in offering residents perfect post-yoga practice meals.
The resto was also the brainchild of Ray Padamsey, the man behind the now-closed Fork My Life resto (in fact, Buddha Bowls will took over FML’s old location at 152 Lakeshore Rd. E.)
We'll keep you updated on the future of the space as more details become available.
- New Vegan and Gluten-Free Restaurant Coming to Mississauga
- Trendy New Vegan And Gluten-Free Restaurant Opens Its Doors In Port Credit
- Popular Vegan Restaurant Chain Opens its First Location in Mississauga
- Brand New Restaurant Now Open in Port Credit in Mississauga
- New Mississauga restaurant offering free meals for 100 people
- 121 workers at Mississauga's Gateway postal facility test positive for COVID-19
- Subway can press $210-million defamation suit against CBC for show on chicken content
- Two provinces hardest hit by COVID-19 see cases trend downward over last-week totals
- Changes coming to garbage pickup this winter in Mississauga
- Rental rates for some units fell close to 10 per cent at the end of 2020 in Mississauga