A Unique Restaurant Has Shut Down in Mississauga
Fans of vegan and gluten-free cuisine might be unhappy to hear that Buddha Bowl, a restaurant that only set up shop in Port Credit a little less than a year ago, has seemingly closed its doors for good.
When the resto first opened, it promised to "feed your soul with foods that nurture and help your chakras."
The Southeast Asian menu featured gluten-free, non-dairy, vegan and halal options, so the new restaurant looked like it would join cozy, hipster-friendly restaurant (and we say that with love) Raw Aura in offering residents perfect post-yoga practice meals.
The resto was also the brainchild of Ray Padamsey, the man behind the now-closed Fork My Life resto (in fact, Buddha Bowls will took over FML’s old location at 152 Lakeshore Rd. E.)
We'll keep you updated on the future of the space as more details become available.
- Extremely Popular Toronto Food Service Launches in Mississauga
- Charges Laid in Violent Assault Against Tim Hortons Employees
- UPDATE: Police Identify Suspects Following Brutal and Potentially Hate-Motivated Attack in Mississauga
- Brutal Attack on Mississauga Man Being Investigated as Possible Hate Crime
- Mississauga Named Third Most Expensive City in Canada