A Unique Market is Opening in Square One in Mississauga
Square One has done its best to become an epic recreational, retail and dining hotspot in the city—and it's happy to cater to almost every member of Mississauga's diverse pool of residents.
The shopping centre that's making headlines for welcoming the Rec Room and the Food District is about to host a three-day Ramadan Market.
The pop-up market will take shape on the upper floor near the newly opened Uniqlo from Friday, April 26 to Sunday, April 28.
"We bring the community together to welcome the blessed month of Ramadan. Our market attracts top Islamic lifestyle brands from all over the world to showcase their products, services, and treats for you to enjoy," the Square One website reads.
According to Square One, the Ramadan Market will offer workshops, a spiritual room, special care for mothers and children, vendors and more.
Some vendors include Al Joher, Amal's Apothecary, Desert Desserts, Eastern Toybox, Hayah Collection, Honey Hijabs, North Accent and more.
For more information, click here.
- Mississauga Uber Driver Arrested After Two Sexual Assault Incidents
- 5 “Haunted” Conspiracy Theories That Exist In Mississauga
- UPDATE on CLOSURE: Popular Japanese/Korean Restaurant in Mississauga Closed for Health Violations
- Police Chasing Rogue Swan in Mississauga
- Top 5 Under the Radar Fish & Chip Joints in Mississauga
- PHOTOS: Holiday Street Market & Light Up the Square at Celebration Square
- Limited-Time Market Now Open at Square One in Mississauga
- A Limited-Time Weekend Market is Coming to Erin Mills Town Centre
- Celebrities Set to Appear at the Grand Opening of the Food District in Square One in Mississauga
- Major Holiday Market Returning to Mississauga This Month