A Unique Market is Opening in Square One in Mississauga
Square One has done its best to become an epic recreational, retail and dining hotspot in the city—and it's happy to cater to almost every member of Mississauga's diverse pool of residents.
The shopping centre that's making headlines for welcoming the Rec Room and the Food District is about to host a three-day Ramadan Market.
The pop-up market will take shape on the upper floor near the newly opened Uniqlo from Friday, April 26 to Sunday, April 28.
"We bring the community together to welcome the blessed month of Ramadan. Our market attracts top Islamic lifestyle brands from all over the world to showcase their products, services, and treats for you to enjoy," the Square One website reads.
According to Square One, the Ramadan Market will offer workshops, a spiritual room, special care for mothers and children, vendors and more.
Some vendors include Al Joher, Amal's Apothecary, Desert Desserts, Eastern Toybox, Hayah Collection, Honey Hijabs, North Accent and more.
For more information, click here.
- PHOTOS: Multiple Vehicles Collision in Mississauga Plaza
- Should This New McDonald’s Initiative Come to Mississauga?
- Square One Introducing Special Pass for Certain Shoppers in Mississauga
- Here’s a Look at All the Movies and TV Shows That Were Recently Shot in Mississauga
- Pedestrian Seriously Injured After Being Hit by Vehicle in Mississauga
- PHOTOS: Holiday Street Market & Light Up the Square at Celebration Square
- New Pop-Up Shop Coming to Square One in Mississauga for Limited Time Only
- Limited-Time Market Now Open at Square One in Mississauga
- A Limited-Time Weekend Market is Coming to Erin Mills Town Centre
- Celebrities Set to Appear at the Grand Opening of the Food District in Square One in Mississauga