A Unique Market is Opening in Square One in Mississauga
Square One has done its best to become an epic recreational, retail and dining hotspot in the city—and it's happy to cater to almost every member of Mississauga's diverse pool of residents.
The shopping centre that's making headlines for welcoming the Rec Room and the Food District is about to host a three-day Ramadan Market.
The pop-up market will take shape on the upper floor near the newly opened Uniqlo from Friday, April 26 to Sunday, April 28.
"We bring the community together to welcome the blessed month of Ramadan. Our market attracts top Islamic lifestyle brands from all over the world to showcase their products, services, and treats for you to enjoy," the Square One website reads.
According to Square One, the Ramadan Market will offer workshops, a spiritual room, special care for mothers and children, vendors and more.
Some vendors include Al Joher, Amal's Apothecary, Desert Desserts, Eastern Toybox, Hayah Collection, Honey Hijabs, North Accent and more.
For more information, click here.
- Canadian military preparing to get involved in COVID-19 pandemic
- Update from the Peel District School Board regarding COVID-19
- Indigo lays off 5,200 employees, stores closed indefinitely
- Pusateri’s responds after being called out for price gouging by Doug Ford
- Close to 1,000 cases of COVID-19 recorded in Ontario, with 41 new cases found in Peel
- A Special Pop-Up Market is Coming to Square One in Mississauga for the First Time Ever
- A special market has arrived at Square One in Mississauga
- PHOTOS: Holiday Street Market & Light Up the Square at Celebration Square
- Huge Holiday Market Opens at Square One in Mississauga
- New Pop-Up Shop Coming to Square One in Mississauga for Limited Time Only