A Unique Food, Music and Culture Festival is Coming to Mississauga
With the sun finally peeking through the clouds and offering some warmth, we know that summer is coming—and that means that festival season is on route.
In a country where cold winds and grey skies dominate the atmosphere for up to seven months of the year, we know there's no better way to make the most of summer than by spending it eating, drinking and celebrating our diverse city and all the people in it.
For that reason, festival lovers should note that the Egyptian Coptic Festival is slated to hit Celebration Square on Sept. 8.
The all-day event is scheduled to run from 12:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m.
"The Egyptian Coptic Festival is a cultural event that celebrates Egyptian Culture, history and arts in the public square, for the purpose of creating awareness about Coptic Canadians, their heritage and role in society," the event page on Facebook reads.
Organizers say the event is open to people both in and outside of the Coptic community and will boast family-oriented activities, music, shows, documentaries and traditional food.
We'll keep you updated on more details as they emerge.
To learn more, click here.
- Here’s How Many Trendy Food Vendors Will Be at Japan Festival Canada in Mississauga
- Major Food, Music, Comedy and Entertainment Festival Coming to Celebration Square in Mississauga
- Huge Asian Night Market and Food Festival Coming to Mississauga
- A Film Festival is Coming to Square One in Mississauga
- Massive Two-Day Japanese Food and Entertainment Festival Coming to Mississauga This Weekend
- Mississauga, Brampton residents will have to stay home two more weeks, outoor activities begin June 2
- Greyhound Canada to stop servicing Ontario and Quebec, halting all Canadian operations
- BRAMPTON'S MOST WANTED: Peel Police hunt four men on the run
- The urge to keep scratching made a Brampton man $250,000 lotto winner
- Alternating the AstraZeneca and Pfizer vaccines causes frequent mild to moderate symptoms but safe