A Unique Food, Music and Culture Festival is Coming to Mississauga
With the sun finally peeking through the clouds and offering some warmth, we know that summer is coming—and that means that festival season is on route.
In a country where cold winds and grey skies dominate the atmosphere for up to seven months of the year, we know there's no better way to make the most of summer than by spending it eating, drinking and celebrating our diverse city and all the people in it.
For that reason, festival lovers should note that the Egyptian Coptic Festival is slated to hit Celebration Square on Sept. 8.
The all-day event is scheduled to run from 12:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m.
"The Egyptian Coptic Festival is a cultural event that celebrates Egyptian Culture, history and arts in the public square, for the purpose of creating awareness about Coptic Canadians, their heritage and role in society," the event page on Facebook reads.
Organizers say the event is open to people both in and outside of the Coptic community and will boast family-oriented activities, music, shows, documentaries and traditional food.
We'll keep you updated on more details as they emerge.
To learn more, click here.
- Mississauga Uber Driver Arrested After Two Sexual Assault Incidents
- 5 “Haunted” Conspiracy Theories That Exist In Mississauga
- UPDATE on CLOSURE: Popular Japanese/Korean Restaurant in Mississauga Closed for Health Violations
- Police Chasing Rogue Swan in Mississauga
- Top 5 Under the Radar Fish & Chip Joints in Mississauga
- Huge Asian Night Market and Food Festival Coming to Mississauga
- Massive Two-Day Japanese Food and Entertainment Festival Coming to Mississauga This Weekend
- Biggest Japanese Festival in Canada Coming to Mississauga
- Huge Food and Entertainment Festival Coming to Mississauga Soon
- Huge Night Market and Food Festival Coming to Mississauga This Weekend