A Unique Food, Music and Culture Festival is Coming to Mississauga
With the sun finally peeking through the clouds and offering some warmth, we know that summer is coming—and that means that festival season is on route.
In a country where cold winds and grey skies dominate the atmosphere for up to seven months of the year, we know there's no better way to make the most of summer than by spending it eating, drinking and celebrating our diverse city and all the people in it.
For that reason, festival lovers should note that the Egyptian Coptic Festival is slated to hit Celebration Square on Sept. 8.
The all-day event is scheduled to run from 12:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m.
"The Egyptian Coptic Festival is a cultural event that celebrates Egyptian Culture, history and arts in the public square, for the purpose of creating awareness about Coptic Canadians, their heritage and role in society," the event page on Facebook reads.
Organizers say the event is open to people both in and outside of the Coptic community and will boast family-oriented activities, music, shows, documentaries and traditional food.
We'll keep you updated on more details as they emerge.
To learn more, click here.
- Here’s How Many Trendy Food Vendors Will Be at Japan Festival Canada in Mississauga
- Major Food, Music, Comedy and Entertainment Festival Coming to Celebration Square in Mississauga
- Huge Asian Night Market and Food Festival Coming to Mississauga
- A Film Festival is Coming to Square One in Mississauga
- Massive Two-Day Japanese Food and Entertainment Festival Coming to Mississauga This Weekend
- International travelers are walking out of Mississauga's Pearson Airport and ignoring quarantine rules
- Emergency crews responding to crash involving motorcyclist in Mississauga
- MAYORS CHAT: Bonnie Crombie chats about Mississauga - February 21, 2021
- Pearson Airport in Mississauga welcomes 45 flights with COVID-19
- Workers in Peel Region have lost jobs due to COVID-19 scrutiny in Mississauga, Brampton and Caledon