A Unique Dog Event is Coming to A Popular Waterpark
If you have a dog and would love to spend some quality time at a waterpark, then you may want to attend this event.
In a special collaboration with Ontario SPCA, Wet’n’Wild in Brampton (7855 Finch Ave. W.) is helping animals in need by offering this exclusive admission.
For one day only, residents can spend a day of fun in the sun and surf with their canine companions at a waterpark! People and their dogs can float down the Muskoka Soakah Lazy River and catch some waves in the Big Surf Wave Pool.
Dubbed “Wags & Waves,” the event will also feature special vendors and canine contests.
The event will be held on September 8 from noon to 4 p.m. Admission is $24 plus taxes/fees per person, which allows entry of up to two dogs. A portion of the proceeds will be going towards Ontario SPCA.
However, dogs do need to have their vaccinations up-to-date. The park will need proof of up-to-date vaccinations as well as a signed Attendee Agreement and Waiver, which can be found on their website.
Season Pass holders must still purchase a ticket, as this is a private event held outside the regular operating season.
Attendees can also enjoy some attractions excluding all water slides.
Will you be attending Wags & Waves at Wet’n’Wild?
- Amazing Aerial Shots of Mississauga From The 70s
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Aftermath of stolen tractor-trailer smashing into a gas station and vehicles in Mississauga
- Mississauga residents celebrating group lotto win
- Bonus House of the Week: Iconic and Mysterious Castle House in Mississauga
- Huge winning lottery ticket sold in Mississauga