A Unique Chinese Restaurant Has Replaced a Shawarma Joint in Mississauga
You know the old saying—when one door closes, another one opens.
And sometimes, when the door closes on a delicious wrap, it opens on an equally delicious soup.
Those who mourned the loss of Safari Grill, which was featured on our Top 5 shawarma list, might be happy to know that another—and quite unique—new restaurant has taken its place.
Earlier this year, Potato Noodle Soup of Bai opened up on Central Parkway in the T&T plaza. The restaurant, which specializes in northern Chinese food—and potato noodle soup in particular, is a franchise operation.
While this is Mississauga's first Potato Noodle Soup of Bai, the brand is no stranger to the GTA. More locations can be found in Toronto, Markham and Waterloo.
As far as the menu goes, the resto offers a range of potato noodle soups (pork ribs, braised pork, seafood, braised chicken, beef brisket and more), ramen, multi-grain noodle dishes, cold noodle dishes, stewed pork ribs, spicy chicken gizzards and more.
So if you’re in the mood for some comfort food, Potato Noodle Soup of Bai might be worth checking out.
- International travelers are walking out of Mississauga's Pearson Airport and ignoring quarantine rules
- Test results are in from Mississauga condo revealing good news about the variants
- Top 5 biryani in Mississauga
- First responders attending to fire in Mississauga
- Here’s what you need to know about quarantine hotels in Mississauga